What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Mayu said:
kingcool52 said:
You don't have bank holidays?
Just getting ready for it, tiring because I've been looking for things to buy all day and nervous about starting the new year :p

I don't think so. Or I'm the dumb one. :lol:

I see, I guess that's how preparations are. But it's gonna be fun, I hope, so cheer up! :p
It's public holidays basically. Google to the rescue - "Bank holidays are holidays when banks and many other businesses are closed for the day. However public holidays are also referred to as bank holidays, with the two terms often used interchangeably."

True True. Atleast I never have to do Maths or Science ever again :D

Morning all, it is freezing here 3c thins morning, just about to go out in it . see yas all next time,

Mozzie said:
Morning all, it is freezing here 3c thins morning, just about to go out in it . see yas all next time,
Morning/Afternoon. My last few days of waking up late :(. It's 1pm over here and I literally just got out of bed

Nice to be able to do that. Well been busy here, apart from my own one, the graphics support one is getting a going over lol, but getting there, pop back when i can ,

kingcool52 said:
It's public holidays basically. Google to the rescue - "Bank holidays are holidays when banks and many other businesses are closed for the day. However public holidays are also referred to as bank holidays, with the two terms often used interchangeably."

True True. Atleast I never have to do Maths or Science ever again :D

I see. I really don't think we have something like that here other than national holidays or weekends, lol. I can see why the words are used interchangeably though.

Why not? How can you be free of those scary subjects so soon?! :question:

Aiden said:
Pretty good. Just looking at some mod positions on different forums.

Sounds busy. :p Where do you work so far?

Mozzie said:

I miss cold weather. :(

Nike said:
Afternoon everyone

Hello! How are you doing? :)

Afternoon all, just doing some stuff around the set, and graphics for a banner request for another .

:) Hello again *waves*

How's it going everyone?

Joe said:
:) Hello again *waves*

How's it going everyone?

You should visit more often. :p I'm just enjoying days without school. :p You?

Days off school, gee what fun, run a muck girl lol

Afternoon everyone. I forget my hayfever tablet for one day and I'm sneezing all over the place :(

Evening all. Just popped by to say hello

Afternoon everyone. Starting sixth form (similar to college) tommorow and quite nervous :S

First day. Only had a half day, might get used to this <3. Loving the fact that you don't have to be in for the whole day. How is everyone doing?

Hey guys, how are you? My day was pretty good.

Naiwen said:
Hey guys, how are you? My day was pretty good.

I'm good, fairly decent day. Went to sign on for universal credit (Money for being unemployed) but hopefully they can help me get a job pretty soon. Loads of stuff i have to do for it tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back