What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Afternoon everyone , been a busy week here, just starting the gardens which will be another weeks work lol

What are you gonna grow?

Hi all

Im going to rest for awhile. Its too hot today.

Mozzie said:
Afternoon everyone , been a busy week here, just starting the gardens which will be another weeks work lol

Garden? What will you have there? :O

And hi everyone! I'm sorry for lack of posting around here lately. Been having problems accessing the forum. :( Has it ever happened to anybody else?

Jeez never thought that A Levels was going to be this hard. Literally have no time for anything anymore :(

SLIMES said:
Naiwen said:
Hey guys, how are you? My day was pretty good.

I'm good, fairly decent day. Went to sign on for universal credit (Money for being unemployed) but hopefully they can help me get a job pretty soon. Loads of stuff i have to do for it tho :lol:

I had a fairly bad day.

Naiwen said:
SLIMES said:
Naiwen said:
Hey guys, how are you? My day was pretty good.

I'm good, fairly decent day. Went to sign on for universal credit (Money for being unemployed) but hopefully they can help me get a job pretty soon. Loads of stuff i have to do for it tho :lol:

I had a fairly bad day.

How comes buddy?

Finally things are working properly! Hopefully I can do my duties as an admin better from now on. :p

kingcool52 said:
Jeez never thought that A Levels was going to be this hard. Literally have no time for anything anymore :(

I'm sorry to hear about that. :( I'll do my best to help!

kingcool52 Wrote:
Jeez never thought that A Levels was going to be this hard. Literally have no time for anything anymore

I read somewhere you were giving the net and forums up

Mozzie said:
kingcool52 Wrote:
Jeez never thought that A Levels was going to be this hard. Literally have no time for anything anymore

I read somewhere you were giving the net and forums up

Never said that. I did give forums up for a bit but that was quite a while ago. I would never dare giveup internet :p

Must have read it wrong then lol.

How is everyone doing today then?

I guess we can never really give up internet, after all these times. I tried it once and failed miserably. :p

I'm pretty good, king! Had fun with friends and bf today. What about you?

Mayu said:
I guess we can never really give up internet, after all these times. I tried it once and failed miserably. :p

Just literally had one lesson this morning for one hour and now I'm at home enjoying listening to music and browsing forums :)

kingcool52 said:
Mayu said:

Just literally had one lesson this morning for one hour and now I'm at home enjoying listening to music and browsing forums :)

That's really awesome! How come you only have one lesson today?

I'm only doing four subjects which I chose which is spread over a week. Three lessons for each one per week. Yesterday was a full day (four lessons) but today I only have one lesson. Quite nice really

Putting together a custom theme today for mine, we are just doing some coding for it now

Mozzie said:
Putting together a custom theme today for mine, we are just doing some coding for it now

Oh sounds nice. Tell me when its up, I want to see it :D
Morning everyone

Hey PF peeps!

How's it going?

Ready for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back