What's new

Hi.

Have a safe trip.......and a fun one!

:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

Have fun!

i have just read your wonderful blog. i had not been aware of your situation, and what you have been going through. i am overwhelmed by you gracious candor and beautiful stalwortness. may today be as beautiful as you have been waiting for it to be. ENJOY! take time to breathe and savor.

i have just read your wonderful blog. i had not been aware of your situation, and what you have been going through. i am overwhelmed by you gracious candor and beautiful stalwortness. may today be as beautiful as you have been waiting for it to be. ENJOY! take time to breathe and savor.

:dunce: I got 7 SBs. :lol:

I bet they are at the truckstop/shower shop she mentioned and already busy.. he should be sprung at least 2 hours by now ;)

I don't think we will be hearing from Jeni today.:snicker: Has some catching up to do.:lol:

Bump....maybe we'll get a weekend update ;) if she's not too busy

I don't think we will hear from her until sometime Sunday. I think she said that her MIL will have DS until then. It sucks that DH can't come home and has to stay away from his for a while. Poor Jeni, the **** that she has been through.

I could be opening a big can of worms here, but I since you posted this on your blog, Jeni, I wondered what this meant. So is he, or isn't he, a sex offender?

I can understand how people might think it is strange that I am so open about Pat being a sex offender.

I could be opening a big can of worms here, but I since you posted this on your blog, Jeni, I wondered what this meant. So is he, or isn't he, a sex offender?

He had to register as one yes as part of his plea. I think he pleaded no contest.

The long of the short of it is they had a POS public defender who wasn't going to work hard for them. They could not afford a private attorney to fight his innocence. So their choices came down to putting their trust in this public defender (they did not trust him) that he would try to get Pat off. If he failed, Pat would be in jail for a very long time. If he pleaded no contest, he had to register as a sex offender and do the 9 (?) months in jail then go about his life.

The ideal situation would have been if they could have afforded an attorney to fight for his innocence.

Jeni I hope I got that right.

Jeni is an open, honest person who does not feel the need to hide things. She believes her husband is innocent or she would have left (not affraid to be on her own since she just proved she could do it). She struggled to keep her family together during this trying time and IMO did so with grace. :)

I have been very open and honest about Pat's charges, on here and everywhere else. Yes, he is a registered sex offender. He served 11 months and is now home(he is staying with me until sunday afternoon, then he will be living with his mom). He can't have ANY contact with ANY minor, including our son, until he passes his first poly which will be in December or January. I have documented proof that Jonny has never been touched by ANYONE...so that is not an issue. I am not worried about Pat and our son being together, and neither does his parole officer...but the Board of Parole has the control over Pat...so it is their decision.

I have no problems talking about Pat being a sex offender. I have never hid it or denied it...obviously since I put that on my public blog. It is now a part of my life and I refuse to run from it.

He had to register as one yes as part of his plea. I think he pleaded no contest.

The long of the short of it is they had a POS public defender who wasn't going to work hard for them. They could not afford a private attorney to fight his innocence. So their choices came down to putting their trust in this public defender (they did not trust him) that he would try to get Pat off. If he failed, Pat would be in jail for a very long time. If he pleaded no contest, he had to register as a sex offender and do the 9 (?) months in jail then go about his life.

The ideal situation would have been if they could have afforded an attorney to fight for his innocence.

Jeni I hope I got that right.

Jeni is an open, honest person who does not feel the need to hide things. She believes her husband is innocent or she would have left (not affraid to be on her own since she just proved she could do it). She struggled to keep her family together during this trying time and IMO did so with grace. :)

You pretty much nailed it on the head, Rebecca. Thank you for taking the time to type that out!

You pretty much nailed it on the head, Rebecca. Thank you for taking the time to type that out!

I didn't realize you were around babe (I guess you came up for air lol) or I would have let you do it.........hope I didn't step on your toes.

So..........did Pat wreck that ****? :bee:

I didn't realize you were around babe (I guess you came up for air lol) or I would have let you do it.........hope I didn't step on your toes.

So..........did Pat wreck that ****? :bee:
No stepping on toes, babe. You have been so supportive...this shows you care and pay attention. :)

Lets put it this way...I didnt cry when I picked Pat up from prison...but I cried the first time. It was DELICIOUS. :cartwheel:

Not bowlegged...yet. He will be here tonight and the games will continue tonight hehehe

Oh Jeni, so glad he is back and I did not see the latest about not having contact with his son. That is just terrible!!! I so hope he can get that scheduled ASAP so the whole family can be re-united.

So happy for you that Pat is back.

UGH I HATE MOTHER NATURE! I cant believe I just got my period!! UGHHH!

At least it wasnt the first day he was home!

UGH I HATE MOTHER NATURE! I cant believe I just got my period!! UGHHH!

:eek: Oh no!!! :ranting: Well as Georgie would say..........................

I don't think I have to say it.

Back