What's new

HOMER CLAN OFFICIAL WEB SITE OPEN!!!!!(_8-(|) CS kings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ProfessionalGamer*

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Homer Clan Official Web Site Open! (_8-(|) CS kings!!!

We are way better than CAL League!!!!!!!! We will own all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We only have about 6 or 7 people in the Homer Clan (_8-(|). And people ban us from servers and we hate it!!!! but we dont care cause we dont hack. Only some people say we hack!!!!!!! BUT WE DONT!!!!!!! But this is the new web page come check it out...................... http://home.earthlink.net/~homer_clan/
We have all the servers we play!!! SO challenge us. Peace out

haha seems a bit odd that you'd get banned everywhere... and if you're so good why aren't you in Cal? I've played in Cal before...

10 bucks says that feet is more leet than you.

CAL??...
What game you all talking about? CS, Quake3 or what?

they're talking about cs :)

HOMER CLAN OFFICIAL WEB SITE OPEN!!!!!(_8-(|) CS kings!!!

No need to ban him now. If keeps going like this and keeps double posting in shoutbox same thing then yes.

Pedestrian: How many will want to ban you for wanting to ban too many people? :)

Hey im not hating im just saying that we are good. And yes we were in CAL and left because i we didnt like it. And we are banned on servers because they force us that we hack BUT I SWEAR we dont. We dont like hacks and never will you it. Its like a devil. And d2alio we are one of the best. We are gonna enter in tournament and win. But if your better we dont care. Ban me?? Y i didnt do anything. But yeah just go to Gamestructure server. We played in CAL. We played CAL players and they arent that good. But yeah d2alio u probably are good. But Homer owns all clans I HOPE

CAL = Cyberathlete ameteur league. Its a gaming league for a few games :)

i think you have a lost cause here *ProfessionalGamer* I bet u could beat u with my mouse tied behind my backand my keyboard between my legs..

BAN HIM!!!! :p

Well keep on talking and see people do want to ban me from here i dont know why? i dont even say anything. Pedestrian give me ur ip and start a server and get served hard!!!! I didnt want to start anything just to show my our site. But some little guy here wants to get served by an 13 yr old. And my name stands for what i am. PRO!!! Keep that in mind. ill own u in everything, Street Fighter. I dedicate my life to gaming. I play games every game and i play them hard and ez. So just challege us.

haha actually i'd like to play against him in my server. It's great for detecting hacks. Nice little one on one match. ProfessionalGamer send me your online contact details via PM (aim, msn, etc.) and I'll set up a quickie tournament.

U played me where? i bet ur good. But i dont know ill face u though i dont care. My aim is "Enjoi Eating"( i know cause im a fat kid that plays games ). Well u have to play my cuz.... im sorry cuz i have 56k and i cant handle the ping or lag. Ill tell my cuz to make a server. And just look for that name. Im sorry but ull probably have to face the best one.... (_8-(|) .DuFF^m[A]n.* Please dont think hes a hacker cause hes not. Hes just a 14 yr old boy that plays cs all day a day. But whats ur aim or aol s/n? we can talk

:rofl: lmao... you're on a 56K and say you're like the best out there? OMG you have to be hacking. No way you could even compare to a n0ob who's on a broadband connection...and now you're backing out... sounds like hot air to me and i just shut it down :sidestare

Ehh ProfessinalGamer why are you saying so many times you don't hack? I've played on MANY servers and have played CS for many years and yet i've never seen anybody so good they accuse him of hacking. Better yet on a 56k.

Seriously once the wiredgamer cs server launches i'll judge whether it's hacking or not and go from there. if i assume hacks don't argue cuz i know my stuff and especially if you aim and shoot as fast as a aimbot. it doesn't matter how fat, hardcore or how many hours you spend on the computer you cannot aim like a aimbot.

hahahahha i dont hack.... i play at GS or Gamestructure........... I play from my cuz or GS. Sorry i not rich like all otha peeps. And if u think i hack i dont care. I dont play from my house. Go ahead and think i hack!!!!!!! i dont care cuz i know i dont and thats all matters.. I think hacking is for chumps. Play my cuz ill be there. AIGHT!!!! IM NOT BACKING DOWN CUZ I NEVER BACK DOWN OK!! see ur already makin fun of me(LMAO) i didnt even say anything. ur just mad that u will get OWNED by me and who ever from our clan. When u get served dont say we hack or anything. OK? God i didnt even say anything. Well ill play u. Go to the GS server click on our homepage and click play place. Then it will give u ip. Then ill tell my cuz to play there and well see whos better. Makin fun of a little 13 yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back