What's new

Hot Work Gossip that I can't tell anyone

Well my boss's agrument is that he has to sign an audit (we are a HUGE, GLOBAL company) that there was no fruad, etc. So he is telling the CFO he won't sign anything if this guy isn't fired, because then it could be blammed on finance.

I think this is smart, I hope he holds his ground. It could come back to bite him in the butt if he signs off confirming there was no fraud, but there really was. Captain Titty Bar needs to be taught a lesson, too!

Did you go through past statements? I would with a fine tooth nudie bar comb. :lol:

For real.... that would been a NO BRAINER for me... what other scams has he been up too then kinda thing... ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER...

So with that outta the way... how do I get a hold of him to go to a "sales" dinner???

Doesn't he know who to schmooze, so you don't look to hard at the statements?

Idiot.

Do you think he has the $1k to pay it back? That would be even funnier how he is going to explain why he needs $1k to the wife.

I pulled up some old AMEX statements when I first learned about this, but I only show that on charge on that recent statement. It was probably that golden opportunity to bump up that event.

OH, BTW, the head of HR (the guy is retarded) called the person to ask him about the charge and he told him that clients wanted him to go, and pick up the cost...what a lier. And why would the head of HR tell him we are investigating...so mad.

Plus we got our 2009 bonuses today, so not only does this guy get over 200K, plus comminisons (500K +) now he is getting bonus today, because they didn't move quick enough.

HR guy is getting greased by that Mr. Booby Bar.

Why would he tip him off AND not fire him?

HR guy is getting greased by that Mr. Booby Bar.

Why would he tip him off AND not fire him?

No idea....this whole thing is fustrating...here I am devoted employee doing 2 jobs for less then the price of one (totally underpaid, but my job is flexible.) And this jackass is going to strip clubs, **** that, I should be able to go to Target, jewel, and expense it all.

... He gives off that creepy guy vibe. (Looks down your shirt while your talk to him kind of guy.)

I think I know (am) the type.

Clearly, the guy is a top salesman, so they put up with a lot of nonsense to keep him.

He got a "warning" so he will have to behave better

I think I know (am) the type.

Clearly, the guy is a top salesman, so they put up with a lot of nonsense to keep him.

He got a "warning" so he will have to behave better

You can stop now TON....I already advised to NOT open up public restrooms. ;)

Back