What's new

How dare there be no cricket thread! :P

Mr.101

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
At least, I couldn't find one.
Anyway, I joined the local cricket club at about 9/10 years old, then it clashed with something else I do, so I stopped playing. However I am still a fan and play as much as possible. Is anyone else interested in this sport?

I'm pretty much not a fan of sport anyway, and dislike cricket but hopefully you find some other enthusiasts! :p

I can't even understand cricket rules. I tried to search but i ended up knowing the same. so yeah.....

I can't even understand cricket rules. I tried to search but i ended up knowing the same. so yeah.....

It's pretty straightforward. I think the LBW rule is what confuses people.

So yeah, I really like cricket. I played for my local team for a while and they are actually doing really well now. I don't play for a team anymore but sometimes go down the nets with a few friends and stuff.
I still watch it though, naturally I mostly watch England games but sometimes I will watch other tests or 20/20.

So which teams do you like to watch?

Unfortunately we do not have the means by which to watch cricket. :( BUT, I do watch the highlight programs (when on) such as the world cup ones in 2011 (or whenever it was - I can't remember :p). So, yea.

I think that Cricket played with proper sportsmanship is a great game.

Unfortunately it seems that it is treated as more of a business these days.

I'm not particularly interested in any sport to be honest, although I suppose the men who play cricket aren't trying to be ballerinas like (UK) football players.

I'm not particularly interested in any sport to be honest, although I suppose the men who play cricket aren't trying to be ballerinas like (UK) football players.

Huh???

I don't like any sport that involves catching haha that's one thing I really cannot do o_O

Huh???

I don't like any sport that involves catching haha that's one thing I really cannot do o_O

The footballers prance around and make a huge show out of a small tap they receive.

I'm in love with the game, playing it since I could I think, Captained my school team, my college team, my academy team, and yeah my local friend's team as well. I'm an allrounder if any of you can understand that ;) love to watch it as well, try not to miss any.
And know a lot about it too, so if you would like to know anything about, shoot.

I was more of a rounders person - we never played cricket in school, considering we done everything from gymnastics/trampolining/yoga to football/basketball/netball - I'd say cricket is a pretty important sport too, with the Ashes and all.

Back