What's new

How have you slept last Night?

Naiwen

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Tonight, I've been wide awake since 12 am browsing Poshmark, a 2nd hand luxury jewelry site and will likely fall back asleep at 7 or 8 an. Currently, I'm posting on forums.

I have slept from 8 pm to 3 am, a grand total of 7 hours, so pretty great last night myself.

I have slept pretty great last night, have napped a bit the afternoon too.

I had a sound sleep from 9pm till 4am last night. That is one of the longest time that I've slept in the night and I really enjoyed it. One good thing I also liked last night was how I was able to wake up early to continue my activities for the day.

I can't seem to understand why you're posting in this manner. This is considered as spam in most forums but that's alright.

I do sleep at least 5 hours every night. I haven't slept more than that ever.

Considering that I’ve had menstrual cramps from 10 pm to 4 am, not very good last night.

I stayed up a little too late last night until around 2:30 am. I had to wake up around 9:30 this morning, so I got around 7 hours of sleep in total. Normally, if I don't get at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep per night, I struggle with energy throughout the day. So today has been pretty exhausting for me, and I will definitely be taking a nap later.

Having pulled an all nighter Friday night, been just catching up on sleep since yesterday.

Pretty great myself.

I didn't sleep very well last night because I had a lot of things on my mind that I need to figure out today so hopefully tonight will be a much better night for sleep. I'm going to try and make enough time for myself to get enough rest and have a reset for Wednesday which will hopefully give me a better day.

I have slept like a baby last night, a full night's sleep without lucid dreams or nightmares, it's been heavenly.

I scored a 90 (excellent) on my Fitbit step counter (wrist watch). By explanation, it's a paid service and it monitors time spent asleep, awake, heart rate and, oxygen variations.
I've been experimenting with it for about two years and have gotten my sleep score up from the 70's (fair) into the 80's (good) and now I'm hitting the 90's (excellent). Getting excellent sleep is a matter of self-control of diet and drink. (that second one is a bit more difficult)
If anyone is interested, I will give more detail?

Not too good last night personally.

I have slept from 8 pm to 6h30 am, so pretty great last night. Then, I've had breakfast and after that a nap from 9h00 am to 11h00 am this morning. I will be taking another nap again.

I have slept from 8 pm ladies night to 3 am, a good 7 hours of deep sleep. Feeling refreshed today.

Have slept pretty great last night.

I have woken up from 2am till 5 am, then have gone to back to sleep again from 5 till 11h30 am.

I slept really well last night because I went to bed earlier than normal because I was quite tired so I wanted to try and curb the tiredness by getting an early night. Usually I stay up later than I should na dit makes my feel bad the next day so I'm trying to regulate my sleep a lot more recently and I've seen a big improvement in my overall health.

Been up since 3am this morning, so been catching up on sleep after breakfast at around 8 am today.

Been up since 3am this morning, so been catching up on sleep after breakfast at around 8 am today.
Chatting wouldn't be enough to keep me awake. It's either that I'm playing video games or watching a horror movie. The latter works better for me because I can't be relaxed to sleep.

Back