What's new

How long you guys been married?

Will be 10 years in May. We're planning a weekend trip to egas...neither of us have ever been. I'm just excited about leaving the kiddos with the grandparents for the weekend. :)

I say, go for the meet up at the bar. I know my DH would think that was fabulous, and if it leads to sex, Georgie will be happy. :giggles:

Hell yes! Don't forget the bj though! I'm a big advocate of bj's!!!

I've been married 26 years and with my hubby 31 years (I was 14 when we met). We never do anything on our anniversary. We used to go to a dinner theater years ago. That was always fun. A dinner theater with a weekend getaway would seem really nice to me.

I've been married 30 years since i was 16.We divorced in 1988 & were apart for almost 2 years & then remarried.

I married DH when I was 20 and at 27 we divorced. In 2001 we remarried.

Good to know I'm not the only one to remarry their ex :giggles:

I told DH that we said...

til death do we part...

the only way he's getting out is in a body bag.

Needless to say, we are still going strong. And bj's help too. :wink2:

13 years, married him when I was 18 and he was 20. Had a baby 2 years later.

I married DH when I was 20 and at 27 we divorced. In 2001 we remarried.

Good to know I'm not the only one to remarry their ex :giggles:

My parents were married 26 years, divorced for 3 and then remarried. My brother and I are the witnesses on our parent's marriage license hehe!

Pat and I have known each other for 26.5 years, together 12.5 and married for 10.5. He will be 36 next month and I am 31.

Dating at 16
Married at 18
1st kid at 19
2nd at 20
3rd at 34
Married for 20 years.

Any guesses how many people thought we WOULD make it. How many have married and divorced since then...

So much for the odds.

It will be 31 years this June. Sometimes that is just so hard for me to believe. Are we really that old? Has is really been that long? We had our ups & downs throughout the years but now it's all good. Plus we just became grandparents. So I guess we really are that old. :)

It will be 31 years this June. Sometimes that is just so hard for me to believe. Are we really that old? Has is really been that long? We had our ups & downs throughout the years but now it's all good. Plus we just became grandparents. So I guess we really are that old. :)

UGH! Yes! I feel you on that one kid.

met dh on his 18th bday--started dating officially right after his 20th--married right after 23rd bday--so dated 3 years to the day that we got married

You want to feel old?

Maculiky Culkin is turning 30 soon. Remember Home Alone? Now, i feel old.

18.5 years . I am still amazed at how wonderful I think he is. He still treats me like a queen every day.

It will be 6 years in April, but SHOULD be 20. He proposed to me for the first time in 1989, then again in 1992, and then we ALMOST got together in 99, but we FINALLY made it to the altar together in April 2004...by far the BEST day of my life:dance:

WOW there is a story somewhere in there.. :bee:

DH and I will celebrate 10 year anniversary on Isle Royale this summer. I <3 him more than ever :)

Will be 14 years in October.

5 yrs, but we dated for 7 yrs before we got married, so together for 12... I tell him that I know him better than his own mother..... and I DO!!!!

Back