What's new

How often do you play video games?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I usually average about 40 hours a week; not so much now with the forum, as I've currently got 20 hours per week according to Steam.

I used to rarely game, but according to steam I've spent like 10 hours playing Team Fortress 2 since I downloaded it last week :p

A few hours a day sometimes. I don't game as much as I used to.

Used to clock up at least 30 hours a week, now I barely play 5 hours in a month :(

I used to be such an avid gamer. During secondary school when most of the kids/tens were out getting drunk and losing their innocence, I was inside paying video games, whether it was Grand Theft Auto, or The Getaway, or other games that I love such as the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game franchise.

I don't game so much these days unfortunately. I stopped buying consoles after the Playstation 2. My other family members have the more up-to-date consoles though, and I will play them sometimes, but other than that I don't play many games. Most of my gaming goes down on my PC, to be honest.

think i clock up about 5-6 hours a day if i've been in work double that if im off, im only in work 3 days a week so can probably rack up about ~66 hours a week if not more

Every few days I'll play for a bit, usually, though sometimes nowadays I'll go a week or two without touching games. I'm just so busy nowadays, and I'm losing interest in most solo gaming. :(

well, each LOL game lasts 40 min give or take. i usually play around 3 games a day, so it's an average of 2h a day, which would make 16h a week.
but that's not true because on saturdays and sundays , i play at least 5 games . So if i would have to guess, i'd say 25h playing LOL and around 5h playing FPS

Back