What's new

How often do you wear your sports jerseys?

ron_mexico

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Only during the season? Only on game day? Whenever and wherever you want? I only wear mine during game day, I'm curious as to what other people do.

Usually only toss on my jerseys if I'm attending a game, or a party for the game. No need for me to throw on my jersey in my own home if nobody else is going to see it.

I never actually wear jerseys because I feel weird walking around with another man's name on my back, but I do collect retro jerseys along with other sports memorabilia.

I only wear it if I'm watching a game with a group of friend who are also wearing Jerseys.

Isn't there an unwritten rule that says that men should only wear them on game day?

Yeah you should only really wear them on game days unless your a very die-hard fan.

I have baseball caps displaying team logos but I don't go for other merchandise. Most of them are rip-offs although if I spot a bargain on ebay or something I might put down some cash. Not through official sources though.

Game day, during the draft, or any days I feel the need to rep my team.

Never just random days though, there is always a reason.

Only when I'm actually partaking in some sort of physical activity, I feel a little silly just wearing an actual jersey in public although I will represent my team with other items, just not an actual jersey (for the most part).

I pretty much wear my jersey ONLY to game or I guess in public if it's a really important day for my team. I wear other teamwear, shirts, jackets, hats etc. all the time but jersey's are pretty much reserved for game-days and usually only if I"m going to the game or a watch party or something like that.

Pretty much never. I have a few Football and Basketball ones, but just feels weird wearing them now. Not that there's anything wrong with wearing them, I just don't anymore, not even sure why myself.

Never.

The only time I'd ever wear a man's name on my shirt is if it's my own. And since that's not going to happen, I'll never wear a jersey. Plus they're pretty expensive for no reason

Just during playoff games. I don't go out anywhere to watch games, and I'm not a jersey wearing kind of person. I do wear a hat all the time, but that's pretty much it.

I like to wear my basketball jerseys while I actually play basketball, but for me I think it simply amounts to wishful thinking :p

Do I wish I could dunk like Derrick Favors? Yes! Will I ever be able to, probably not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Od-U5IF4s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Od-U5IF4s[/ame]

Isn't there an unwritten rule that says that men should only wear them on game day?

I have never heard of this rule, but I just happened to be following it. I have been wearing my jerseys only on game days haha.

Back