What's new

How old are you?

Brains can overcome brawn.

I know I outshop most everyone else, but I spend more time at this than most.

Brains can overcome brawn.

I know I outshop most everyone else, but I spend more time at this than most.
Aaah, but many lose both brains and brawn as they age.

And to think, my dh thought he heard SuperJill say something about this (couponing) takes her (something like) a half hour a week on the radio. He heard her back around August when I first started couponing. I couldn't even make out my grocery list before couponing in a half hour. I've since convinced him he definitely misunderstood whatever it was she said.

I'm 25. Hoping by 30 or 40 not to be chasing all the deals.

52 :bowing:

my memory was getting so bad....... and i kept forgetting where my chalk and tablet was....... so i gots myself the computer thingy cause it's so much bigger and harder to misplace

rollingetes.gif

ummm is it bad that I second guessed myself after I hit the reply button???? :help2:

I have avoided answering this question for longer than most of y'all have been around.

So you should answer it now since we are special :) Oh and a pic would be great cause I always imagine you going through the stores with a huge cart full when I read your posts....yet it's hard not knowing what you look like..........fully clothed pics are good though :lol:

Wow I just realized how oddly creepy my post sounds!! :lol: It's just ever since the oreos post I always imagine you in Walgreens with a cart full of oreos and soap! :surrender: I'm gonna shut up now :lol:

So you should answer it now since we are special :) Oh and a pic would be great cause I always imagine you going through the stores with a huge cart full when I read your posts....yet it's hard not knowing what you look like..........fully clothed pics are good though :lol:

Wow I just realized how oddly creepy my post sounds!! :lol: It's just ever since the oreos post I always imagine you in Walgreens with a cart full of oreos and soap! :surrender: I'm gonna shut up now :lol:

pssssst.......TON is a big tease!!!! :pout:

Back