What's new

How old are you?

35 years old. I remember my mom turning 36 when I was young and thinking "Man, She is old!" now not so much!!! LOL

43, but an "older parent" so I'm still a SAHM of little ones. Still able to keep away the grey with tweezers, but my hair dresser tells me not for long!

39... had grey hair before I was 21.

So picture it, I'm getting a hair cut. My hair was super long. The hair dresser says wow your hair is so black, it has a blue tinge to it. That's really dark. Mind you, at this time I had NEVER colored my hair. Not 2 minutes later, the hair dresser says wow look at this long grey hair. Held it out, it was grey from root to tip, easily 18 inches long. Devastating!!

Like a fine wine, I get better with age....

32 :bowing:

36 and going gray :surrender:

Mine is white!

psssst...Thats what hair color is for.

Mine is WHITE too. Really truly white. I have 1 lock of hair underneath that is WHITE!!! I feel like a skunk!

I am 39.

I have not colored it yet. The Bible says that gray hair is a crown reflecting that you have lived a righteous life.

I figured I have earned my freakin crown! My life has been turbulent... Gray hair is my reward... OK then.

I too had my fifth at an older age--so still a SAHM--but age 50 for me! (had my fifth at age 45!--Love it--the older ones were able to help and I was able to enjoy the baby stage--and I get to take one of my dd with me shopping so she is learning couponing-and the other children can stay home and watch the pre-schooler!

Back