• Total voters
I'm 16, and from what I read, probably the youngest one here

nope...im younger!
14 to be exact...
so :hurl: on u!
lol, j/k
ps-(j/k=just kiddin)

mthrlangl said:
I think we're all pretty familiar with netspeak ;)

some of us old folks need help with things as we are hard of reading. I'm still learning net speak.

18 in july...

but i've decided 18 isn't that big of a deal.. i can already buy R rated tickets.... i guess at 18 i can legally go into a lot of clubs and have my hand stamped... i *could* buy a gun...

oh yea! nvm.. i'm dumb.. i'm voting in the presidential election that's coming up.. woohoo!

20 -- in september i'll be 21, then it's all downhill from there :eek:ddgrin: hehe

Thank the Goddess for that (Space), I thought being 32 here was pushing it! ;)

i'm 23 tho i feel much older... many say i look younger and act like i'm 5 heh I think I see their point sometimes...

All of a sudden I'd just pop out with recalling a memory I had from when I was like in my single digit years.. God I hate it when I get caught starting a sentence with "One time..." (..at band camp)

twisted said:
nope...im younger!
14 to be exact...
so :hurl: on u!
lol, j/k
ps-(j/k=just kiddin)

I'm younger than all of you :cool: I'm 12

hehe there used to be this Quake clan called Im12.. their web site had fake pictures of them like either little kids or heads pasted onto buff bodies.. An *interesting* "secret" part of their web site also contained a lot of smutty photos yikes.. scary 12yo's ;)

Back