What's new

How old r u?

How old r u?

• Total voters
I'm much older than I care to admit to. Surprisingly, I still get carded everywhere.

35 as of recently. Five years to go until Mount Everest climb....."ahem, over the hill".....

Just had a birthday, and still a little too stomach-sick to discuss it.

madge said:
Just had a birthday, and still a little too stomach-sick to discuss it.
aw, cmon, just get it over with and then --> :hurl: :nod:
oh and off topic, but ever heard of mystic, ct? I lived there once :)

Sure - I go to Mystic often. It's about 1.5 hours from here - now that I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant I'm having a brain fart - it's near the bridge and has the word "Oyster" in it.... anyway, it's a great place!! I live at the other end of the state - about 10 mins from the Mass line.

I've gotten to the point where I don't count birthdays anymore. As long as I look alive in the morning, it's a go!

madge said:
Sure - I go to Mystic often. It's about 1.5 hours from here - now that I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant I'm having a brain fart - it's near the bridge and has the word "Oyster" in it.... anyway, it's a great place!! I live at the other end of the state - about 10 mins from the Mass line.

I've gotten to the point where I don't count birthdays anymore. As long as I look alive in the morning, it's a go!
Well, since we're on the topic of birthdays, on my 6th birthday (maybe 7, not sure), I went across that famous drawbridge in Mystic to the old village area and went to the theatre (not sure if it's still there) that they made from an old mill type thing :D

There's a pretty neat looking little movie theater around the corner from the bridge - maybe that's it.

Back