What's new

How's the weather today?

Will this Winter ever end,,??!!

It seems to have been going on forever, and im fed up of it now. Roll on the summer....it better be a bloody good one after putting up with this coldness for so long

I know isnt it suppost to be spring about now... the weather in leicester is awful raining then sunshine then its raining again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually here where I live in it is finally getting warm out! We had the longest winter ever it seemed like :p

It was snowing in some parts of the UK last week, its meant to be spring right now but it doesn't look like it.

Hopefully the warm weather should come soon.

Was it ..... probably been sleeping if it was in the morning :lol:

Talking about wacky weather. One week, it is warm here, and the next it is cold. Then mix that with an occasional snow shower.

Feels like it was forever. I will be happy when it starts to really warm up again.

In the last couple weeks, where i live we got over 21+ inches of rain. We average 40 inches a year. We had flooding, erosion, and sewers spilling into the flooded areas. It was horrible. I am just glad it wasn't snow... It probably would of been like 7 feet! Thank god it is almost 70º outside :)

Oh yeah, I live in the US.

I hate the cold mornings now, Makes me wana stay in bed longer when i should be getting up :lol:

The weather is improving now, quite sunny as well.

How's the weather where you live?

Its been quite sunny in birmingham today.

today was good

Yer same here. I aint seen rain now for about a week :D

looks like summer is finally here

Spring is the air!

We had tornado's north of us yesterday, looks nice so far today but we're expecting rain again this week.

Spring is the air!

It's been cold here since Sunday. It looks like it'll be cold all week. Just last week or so we were up near 80. This is how people get sick. :eek:

Spring is the air!

Spring has come and gone here. It's Texas weather I'm dealing with, however, so who freakin knows.

Hot and humid.

Spring is the air!

^TX has some of a freakish weather I've ever seen. What part of TX? The gulf coast is hurricane territory. :(

weather

i love the sun
but i also love the snow
so hard too choose

Back