What's new

How's the weather today?

After days and days of rain the sun has decided to peek out. A little bit. But I'll take whatever I can get.

Normal temps today, with TONS of snow on the ground. They say we might be getting even more late today or tomorrow! You could build one hell of a snowman up here! :)

It was a clear day and there was so much snow that my broter and I went out and had the hugest snow ball fight ever. We made a mess int he courtyard n the building. lolol!!

The sun peeked out again today. But now it's 9:45 at night and fog has settled in, and it's cold out there, baby.

Its really cold in the morning and gets warmer in the noon.

It's snowing again. :( I was really looking forward to getting out for a walk today too. Old man winter is a crotchety old ****! :D

Just flurries though, right? We have a fresh foot of snow on the ground from Wed/Thurs added to the 5 or 6 inches that were already there. We're supposed to get another significant storm this coming Wednesday.

Just flurries though, right? We have a fresh foot of snow on the ground from Wed/Thurs added to the 5 or 6 inches that were already there. We're supposed to get another significant storm this coming Wednesday.

Pretty much it's been coming down steady but not sticking. I might get out for a walk anyhow. :)

Meh, -7 °C again ... we used to have plus grades in the past days.

Tropical weather here still. We had a thunderstorm yesterday. Plenty of heavy rain around. Thank **** that stopped. Expecting more rain

There is a nice freezing wind over here and it is going to be nice and freezing all day long!! YAY!! :eek:/

Back