What's new

How's the Weather?

A lot better than the past couple of days, but it's getting cold rather rapidly - making my nose bleed and my asthma play up.

Rain and wind today. Temp is up to 60 or so right now. I think we may hit 70 today.

This morning it was awful, grey depressing skies. Thankfully it cleared up this afternoon, it's nice and sunny out now with blue skies to boot! It's also a little windy, but it's a nice breeze. ^^

Cold and rainy, but I love thunderstorms so it's all good.

Sun is out, but it's still chilly. Apparently we're in for blizzards and such soon - that should be fun.

It is getting quite cold here in Ireland. However, the sun is out and it is bright and sunny, which is great for this time of year.

I hear we are going to get our first snow fall for the year.

Evenings are beginning to get extremely chilly!

We got snow for 30 secs and it stopped. Today has a chill to it.

Not bad out side for this time of year. Sun is out and we could land in the 60s today.

We are going to hit 60 again today!

I live in Oregon, which is getting very cold and rainy. This is the real Winter, which always happens so fast, and I like it so far!

Today wasn't too bad. It was about -10F. No more snow since it dropped about a foot of the white stuff yesterday, which caused a 4 hour power outage here. It hasn't been a terrible day today with the weather though. I threw snow balls for my dog. It looked like she was mower the snow as she ran along with her mouth open.

Warm out but no sun. I think we will hit 50 to 60 today.

A little bit of rain, supposed snow blizzards to come Wednesday.

It has been rainy all day and cold. We got snow yesterday but the rain washed it away this morning. =P

Rainnnnnnnnn all day.

Back