What's new

I am sending Mr. to the store for some things for the new house

LMAO no. Hee! This is the list, I even broke it down by what section of the store and found a Super WalMart closeish to the house.

Paper aisle:
1 pk Solo BARE cups (they are clear) regular Solo cups are OK but the BARE ones are made of recycled plastic & that makes me :)
1 pk ZooPals cups with lids (by the paper plates)
1 pk Dixie either PerfectTouch or InsulAir cups

Dairy:
1 gallon organic 2% milk
1 pk string cheese
1 doz free range eggs - don't have to be organic
1 lb salted butter not margarine please
1 small tub 1/3 less fat cream cheese

Grocery:
1 pk either large juicy juice boxes (there are 2 sizes) or capri sun 100% juice pouches whichever is cheaper. Any flavor except apple.
1 loaf multi grain bread - look for more than 1g fiber per slice
1 pk english ****ins
1 bag bagels - whatever flavor YOU want
1 pk either whole wheat tortillas or flat out wraps
1 small bottle yellow mustard
1 small jar mayo NOT MIRACLE WHIP THAT IS NOT MAYONNAISE IT IS NASTY!!!
1 small jar Skippy Natural creamy peanut butter
1 small jar or bottle tartar sauce
1 small Heinz ketchup
6 or 8 pk Diet Coke or Pepsi Max bottles (not cans because cans go flat before I can drink it all)
12 pk or 8 pk cans Berry flavored Le Croix sparkling water (pink box) I have a new fizzy flavored water habit, it makes me happy just do it.
if they are on sale, either a few Vitamin Water 10's or Powerade Zeros. Don't care what flavor, you pick.
1 bag cheese sunchips - orange bag
1 pk cookies - pick something yummy

Produce:
3 or 4 medium size apples - honeycrisp, gala, fuji, pink lady. anything but red or golden delicious or granny smith.
3 or 5 lb bag Cutie clementines
3 or 4 GREEN bananas

Deli:
1/2 lb pepper jack cheese
1/2 lb swiss cheese
1/2 lb american or mild cheddar or colby cheese whatever is cheaper
1 lb turkey, sandwich sliced
1 lb ham, shaved

Frozen:
1 box Gorton's yellow box BATTERED Fish TENDERS not filets or sticks
1 bag OreIda regular or alphabet tater tots
2 frozen pizzas - score if they have Home Run Inn brand. Cheese or sausage, Jackson will not eat pepperoni anymore.
1 box ice cream treats like drumsticks or ice cream sandwiches
1 bag party ice if we don't have an icemaker

Baby section:
1 pk 33ct Huggies Pull Ups LEARNING DESIGN not Cool Alert boy's size 4T/5T

Household:
Kitchen recycling can - look for either a step can or swing lid like Jackson's diaper pail can upstairs or the one we have in the kitchen now.
Kitchen trash can - same as above.

I lub miracle whip-it's got zing!

Is your son's name Jackson? I never knew that, I've only heard you call him Moose. I have a Jack too.

I don't get this...

Thelunchladyhairnet over at HCW once stated that it was perfectly fine to serve your children a Snickers for dinner because of it's high nutritional content!

she also suggested washing your vegetables in bleach!

Thelunchladyhairnet over at HCW once stated that it was perfectly fine to serve your children a Snickers for dinner because of it's high nutritional content!

Who's thelunchladyhairnet?

I think maybe we're gonna need a sticky explaining some of the CW folklore stories.

She was kidding, right?

Fiya, you'll love this! I use diluted white vinegar to wash fruits & veggies. It's acidic enough to kill bacteria and it removes the wax & ickies.

List seemed detailed enough, he should do fine.

She was kidding, right?

Fiya, you'll love this! I use diluted white vinegar to wash fruits & veggies. It's acidic enough to kill bacteria and it removes the wax & ickies.

Somone was talking about feeding their kids fruit snacks, so she said that Snickers have more nutrition than fruit snacks. I don't remember her saying that you could feed your kids Snickers or dinner, though.

Somone was talking about feeding their kids fruit snacks, so she said that Snickers have more nutrition than fruit snacks. I don't remember her saying that you could feed your kids Snickers or dinner, though.

I've got a pretty good memory and I don't normally just "make up" random **** and post it if that's what you're getting at....Do I have actual proof that she said everyone should feed their kids a snickers for dinner? Well no....I don't, as I don't copy and paste threads from 5 years ago in hopes that one day they might actually help me win an argument....do you have proof that she stated that about the fruit snacks....since I don't recall her saying that about the fruit snacks then your entire argument MUST be bullshit, right?

the reason I remember it so vividly is because it's ridiculous, anyone in THEIR RIGHT MIND knows that it's not HEALTHY at all to be eating a **** snickers in the first place, much less giving one to your kid as a meal replacer.....SHE's a lunchlady for christ sakes and should know about the 4 (or however the many hell there are)food groups!

I've got a pretty good memory and I don't normally just "make up" random **** and post it if that's what you're getting at....Do I have actual proof that she said everyone should feed their kids a snickers for dinner? Well no....I don't, as I don't copy and paste threads from 5 years ago in hopes that one day they might actually help me win an argument....do you have proof that she stated that about the fruit snacks....since I don't recall her saying that about the fruit snacks then your entire argument MUST be bullshit, right?

the reason I remember it so vividly is because it's ridiculous, anyone in THEIR RIGHT MIND knows that it's not HEALTHY at all to be eating a **** snickers in the first place, much less giving one to your kid as a meal replacer.....SHE's a lunchlady for christ sakes and should know about the 4 (or however the many hell there are)food groups!

No, I just said that I didn't remember it, not that you made it up. If you remember it, I believe you.

DH would look at that list get a few of the things and then get what he thought we needed give him more than 4 items to get and you might as well count on only getting half what you ask for

Gotta remember Reagan came up with the idea that ketchup is a veggie to reduce school lunch costs. :lol:

Back