What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

Nice to know, but I still can't get there.

It's bugging the hell outta me not knowing what, if anything, I did to be called a bully.

Can you send Heidi or Julie an e-mail to ask them specifically what you supposedly did? Sheesh, not even a hearing! How about a trial by jury?

Nope, they only say they would do that when they started the board. But I have yet to hear of them doing that.

Like they said when you signed up, they can delete your posts, threads and you without reason.

Can you send Heidi or Julie an e-mail to ask them specifically what you supposedly did? Sheesh, not even a hearing! How about a trial by jury?

I can't access their site to be able to send them a PM or to find their EM address. I only get a message saying I have been banned for bullying another member.

I used a dummy EM account back when I registered a coupla years ago, but it's long since been deleted or lost.

I don't mean to suggest I have been a perfect angel over there, but I have tried to play by their rules over there. But clearly something set them off, and I honestly don't have any idea what it was. If it was cumulative, I want to know what the last straw was.

Thanks to alicetheengineer for giving credit for the content posted over here.

I understand its their board and they can delete my account and all my posts without any explanation if they want, but shouldn't a guy who's helped, or at least entertained, a lot of folks there for a couple of years get some consideration? I mean, wouldn't it make a little more sense to block my access from the database or neg repping or posting in the forums, but still allow me PM to discuss it with the mods?

Yesterday, 08:56:00 PM
spacer.gif
FantasyIsland vbmenu_register("postmenu_1010443", true);

Holy **** - FantasyIsland (Grandma Moses) is still there. :giggle1:

Ton, they read over here and I'm sure with the mention of CW over there they are overly aware of you wanting an answer. Maybe they will blame it on a glitch/upgrade like they used when someone was banned a few months ago (I forget who).

Ton, they read over here and I'm sure with the mention of CW over there they are overly aware of you wanting an answer. Maybe they will blame it on a glitch/upgrade like they used when someone was banned a few months ago (I forget who).

I know Barb was having a problem a while back with her account over there.

Yep!!! I forgot. Didn't they blame it on a glitch or something?

Maybe that bully message is a glitch like her glitch. :lol:

I just looked at you over on HCW and it doesn't show anything about you being departed, banned, etc. It says you have a reputation being repute!

I was told I was listed as a "non participant"

Maybe they will say it was a temp. banning :coughbadliarscough::

Now go and play nice or mommy will come and smack your hand until you said you're sorry and you'll play nice.

too-old-now
TRADER GROUP
SIZZLING

Yep!!! I forgot. Didn't they blame it on a glitch or something?

Maybe that bully message is a glitch like her glitch. :lol:

I got the Troll message.....and somehow I don't think THAT's a glitch....

I'm so hurt, can't you tell?

Your member name is back on the member list. I just checked.

After you were banned, I searched for your member name and it was gone.

Back