What's new

I have something to say....**edited OP to add some pictures**

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

I remember this horrific event. I cannot even imagine the pain and loss you and your family has suffered. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

oh Sati my heart cries with you...

I remember this story so vividly.
I am so sorry for your loss. You and the rest of Deb's family and friends are in my prayers.:huggy::huggy::huggy:

I wish my words could give you strength.

:huggy::huggy: prayers for all, inconceivable, horrific tragedy.....

I remember this story and was completely in disbelief and anger when they were not sentenced to death for such a horrific crime!!! I do not agree with the death penalty for everyone but this was unfathomable.
When I was pregnant 6 yrs ago I was afraid that someone would do that to me, because I was soooo distraught when this happened to your family. I even got a doctors note because I did not want to be alone and my job made me go out often alone. I am sorry that this happened to your family, your words were such a honest outpour of feelings and I hope that the children feel their mother and siblings in Heaven caring for them from above! Thank you for sharing!

Hugs, I can't even imagine trying to deal with this.

I remember this story and was completely in disbelief and anger when they were not sentenced to death for such a horrific crime!!! I do not agree with the death penalty for everyone but this was unfathomable.
When I was pregnant 6 yrs ago I was afraid that someone would do that to me, because I was soooo distraught when this happened to your family. I even got a doctors note because I did not want to be alone and my job made me go out often alone. I am sorry that this happened to your family, your words were such a honest outpour of feelings and I hope that the children feel their mother and siblings in Heaven caring for them from above! Thank you for sharing!

2 of them were sentenced to death. but FOrmer gov **** ****head moron commuted the sentences to LIFE. trust me. i am still PISSED AS HELL.

thank you. thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. thank everyone who has shared thier thoughts and heart on this post. this wasnt easy for me to share for all that I am a post ****.

I have no words but share your sadness right now. I am sorry for the awful and cruel way they left this earth. You all have my prayers tonight.:huggy:

I remember this in the news, Sati. It's hard to imagine a more monstrous crime. Hugs of comfort :huggy:

I remember this story also. I thought I was good at "putting things in perspective"...but after reading your story I'm humbled and realized like many of us I get hung up on the small inconsequential things in life!

So sorry for your loss...and my heart goes out to you and your family!

:huggy:

I remember this story. It was heartbreaking at the time and it still is. I'm sad and disgusted that people could do that to other human beings. My prayers to you and your family and to Deborah and her children. {{{hugs}}}

Sati, I am speechless............ I remember this, clearly. My heart has broken all over again for all of you. Thank you for putting things in to perspective for me tonight. Be easy on yourself. :huggy:

So not what I was expecting. My life may not be what I want, but I'm blessed to have avoided any kind of tragedy that strikes senselessly. There are no words to comfort you, only the knowledge that each day the pain lessens just a tiny bit more. There should not be a place on earth for such people.

Big hugs for you {{{{{Sati}}}}} :huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:
Prayers of strength & comfort for you and Deborah's family.

My heart is broken, there are no words...

Thank you. i have not ever heard that before. i am listening to it now. and its being added to my music play list for tomorrow.
Your welcome.It helps me with the passing of my daughter and is also on my play list.BIG HUG

Your welcome.It helps me with the passing of my daughter and is also on my play list.BIG HUG

:huggy::huggy::huggy: Hugs to you on your tragic loss as well. : (

:huggy::huggy::huggy:

i'm so sorry....youre in my prayers!

:huggy::huggy::huggy:

I very clearly remember this horrific crime, this is so awful and unthinkable. I cannot believe it is already 15 years. I am so sorry for your loss and continuing pain and heartbreak each passing year.

Back