What's new

I have something to say....**edited OP to add some pictures**

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

Sati and ckadlub, I am so sorry. I am speechless.:huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:

Re: I have something to say.....do NOT read if you are in a sensative mood. SERIOUSLY

I hope Ryan gets it in the **** or is getting it while in prison.:lol:

I hope Ryan gets it in the **** or is getting it while in prison.:lol:

no.....i appreciate the sentiment you meant here. but i would wish rape on NO ONE not even him, not even the people who killed my loved ones. I used to dream about what revenge i would take if i could. and wishing dark things on them consumed me for a long time, consumed me wishing it on former gov ryan. but i realized that wishing harm on someone else, no matter the evil they have committed only destroys what little soul i have left.

never let the evil committed by other turn your own heart dark....♥

no.....i appreciate the sentiment you meant here. but i would wish rape on NO ONE not even him, not even the people who killed my loved ones. I used to dream about what revenge i would take if i could. and wishing dark things on them consumed me for a long time, consumed me wishing it on former gov ryan. but i realized that wishing harm on someone else, no matter the evil they have committed only destroys what little soul i have left.

never let the evil committed by other turn your own heart dark....♥

Sorry

My prayers are with you and your family...take care of yourself today. You are a true survivor:huggy::huggy::huggy:

WOW Sati, I am so sorry for you loss. I will be saying a special prayer for you and your family.

(((Sati))), sending prayers for comfort and strength. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. I'm sorry you suffer each year as you remember the day she was taken from you. I feel so sad for your pain.

sigh what a LONG LONG day. i had half hoped some coupons i ordered would have come in the mail to send me out shopping and be distracted for a while. but alas, snail mail failed me there. LOL

I want to thank you , all of you for being so very loving, kind and understanding today. This felt like something I had to write about, share, because otherwise i felt like I would just EXPLODE today. I cannot believe its been 15 years. I really cant.

I remember this when it happened. it was, and still is, such a horrific thing. i still can't fathom it. i am so deeply sorry for you and for all those who were so deeply wounded by this. there are no words to say. just know that we are all here for you in spirit. biggest hugs ever...

I keep returning to this thread. Think about posting and then don't. There are no words and sorry seems so meaningless. I am sorry for your loss.

sorry....right now.....15 years ago RIGHT NOW.....****. i hate evil. i hate what happened, i hate the years i tossed away in foolish pride and guilt. i hate the damage still going on today because of those three who allowed the evil in thier hearts to control them to commit such HORRIBLE ACTS ....DMANIT **** ****ING ****. I hope they ROT TONIGHT in thier jail cells.

As I read through this today my heart breaks for her and her children. What a horrible event! The 3 charged are just beyond words for me at this moment. Your OP is very nice and I can tell how much you loved them. Big hugs coming your way as you face this day.

I also just can't find the words.....hugs Sati....

I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how to deal with something like that happening at all. Stay strong.

wow--just fully reading this thread now, OMG I rememeber this, how awful

what a tragedy..

Back