What's new

I need this CDG, Any ideas??

Loneavenger

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find the song " Three Little Pigs " by " Green Jelly " For a long time now and i haven't been able to locate the track. The only version of it i have ever seen is the Nutech version, and i can't even seem to find that one anywhere. Does anyone have this disc that they are willing to part with or know where it can be purchased?

The only one I know of (and it is own two disc is the Nutech version) Believe me you really don't want this song in your library, it is most annoying! However if you really want it, I will check the rest of the songs on the disc and if they are all covered by other disc I will send it to you! I have already eliminated that song from my library!

I have everything but 3 little pigs on the Nutech SCDG set!

I can't promise you what shape the disc is in but send me your addy and it is yours!

Sorry Steve but I am almost sure it might have been released on SC however if not Its one of those cult classics like But I got High. You really need to keep it. Sorry Lone. Its a classic.

Jon Tuck said:
Sorry Steve but I am almost sure it might have been released on SC

I dunno, i've only ever seen the Nutech version, that doesn't mean there isn't another version out there, i've just never seen it. Does anyone know? I know i've been looking for that disc and like Steve said i find those SCDG Nutech sets but for some reason they don't have that 3 Little Pigs track?

I know in the past somewhere and somehow though I found some Nutechs pretty decent in their early days and perhaps that was where it was. Sorry to not be much better help.

I haven't had anyone do that song in over 10 years, and my shows have leaned towards rock.

Isn't that disc from when they put out two disc per? One with vocals ( on L) one without?

One was red, one blue.

Loneavenger said:
I have been trying to find the song " Three Little Pigs " by " Green Jelly " For a long time now and i haven't been able to locate the track. The only version of it i have ever seen is the Nutech version, and i can't even seem to find that one anywhere. Does anyone have this disc that they are willing to part with or know where it can be purchased?

If you can find one, it's also on the 7 track demo CD put out out by Memorex and Karaoke Gold about 5 years ago. Oddly enough I found one of these at a yard sale yesterday, and snapped it up for 25 cents.

Mantis1 said:
I haven't had anyone do that song in over 10 years, and my shows have leaned towards rock.

Isn't that disc from when they put out two disc per? One with vocals ( on L) one without?

One was red, one blue.

Yes, But I didn't buy the full set and ended up with something like three or four blue nutechs from a buyout of another KJ a few years back, I picked up some DK, Nutech, SAV's, All Hits, ect. Many of them never even made it into my library! Now I have to dig them out and go through them again LOL!

I got that set years ago for like $50. Most of the set is terrible, but if you need some song selection to your library it's worth picking up if you can find it cheap.

It has one other great song Anthrax - Only. Not on any other brand.

Three Little Pigs gets done probably once a month it's something defiantly worth having.

Thunder said:
Yes, But I didn't buy the full set and ended up with something like three or four blue nutechs from a buyout of another KJ a few years back, I picked up some DK, Nutech, SAV's, All Hits, ect. Many of them never even made it into my library! Now I have to dig them out and go through them again LOL!

Your the man Thunder, Drinks are on me if you can send this one my way :tribiggrin:

Loneavenger said:
Your the man Thunder, Drinks are on me if you can send this one my way :tribiggrin:

I have the box down now and I am going through it!

It will be coming your way, again I make no promises on the condition!

Thunder said:
I have the box down now and I am going through it!

It will be coming your way, again I make no promises on the condition!

To be honest, if it's in good enough shape for me to get that one track off of it, then i'm happy as can be :tribiggrin:

*Somewhere on a server far far away....
NT004-06 - Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs.zip

It's almost a shame how easy that was. Too bad my name ain't "Patchy"

Hank Davidson said:
*Somewhere on a server far far away....
NT004-06 - Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs.zip

It's almost a shame how easy that was. Too bad my name ain't "Patchy"

Yeah it's a shame how easy that WOULD be, but as always if it's not on a disc i'm not touchin it

Steve just let me know , if you can't track it down i'm gonna go ahead and buy one of these, thanks guys :)

How about this I have the disc and for 45 cents I can send it to him!

You should have it by Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning!

The song plays perfectly!

Thunder said:
How about this I have the disc and for 45 cents I can send it to him!

You should have it by Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning!

The song plays perfectly!

45 cents, VERY NICE, You're the man! Drinks on me when we meet up :)

Back