What's new

I'm back....Thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJCC said:
Yes. I shall now give myself a self-imposed 3 day ban.

Well not exactly the point I was making, but okay I await your 3 day ban.

Mantis1 said:
I didn't see anyone ask him to stay ( sorry)

I am one of those who posted a request that he stay. While I disagree with many if not most of his observations in regard to the Karaoke business specifically, and his posting style, IMHO, is a tad less than congenial :rolleyespill:, I find his general business acumen spot on. With some filtering one can glean some very useful information from him.

JoeChartreuse said:
I am one of those who posted a request that he stay. While I disagree with many if not most of his observations in regard to the Karaoke business specifically, and his posting style, IMHO, is a tad less than congenial :rolleyespill:, I find his general business acumen spot on. With some filtering one can glean some very useful information from him.

And I'm another. While some might characterize his posts as "mean and nasty" I would put them in the category of "brutally honest" because much of what he says is correct in my book.

So many of the KJ's here (eh-hem!) think that SC or CB will make their lives better when in fact, SC and CB really don't give two squats about them although they'll proclaim otherwise to perpetuate the myth.

So yes, it's all about money.... not piracy. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I edited the above post to remove libelous statements made against Chartbuster specifically and also Sound Choice. I will thank everyone to refrain from making unfounded statements about each other as well as respected karaoke manufactures.

and yet another pass!!!!

Gee thanks!!!

Un fin believable!!!!!!!

It's about $$ for me too Hello!!!!

How is it about $ for YOU ???

Mantis1 said:
and yet another pass!!!!

Gee thanks!!!

Un fin believable!!!!!!!

Looks to me that you've recently got a pass or two yourself. Be grateful, not pissy, lest it come back to bite you in the arse.

My 3 day time out was for something taken out of context. I just didnt bother to bring it up. Show me my pass(es) and I'll show you multiple for CS..

Thanks Funkytown!

c. staley said:
And I'm another. While some might characterize his posts as "mean and nasty" I would put them in the category of "brutally honest" because much of what he says is correct in my book.

So many of the KJ's here (eh-hem!) think that SC or CB will make their lives better when in fact, SC and CB really don't give two squats about them although they'll proclaim otherwise to perpetuate the myth.

So yes, it's all about money.... not piracy. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Me three!

Ultimately it is the mods who are getting "it" on their reputations because of the lack of a level field.

In MY OPINION!

That is sad. Even more sad is the fact that they will prob take that statement the wrong way.

Mantis1 said:
My 3 day time out was for something taken out of context. I just didnt bother to bring it up. Show me my pass(es) and I'll show you multiple for CS..

Thanks Funkytown!

Well, here's one to start:

Mantis1 said:
Apparently, according to Stale (y), the trees only grow on one side of the road.
There's only one side that can't see??? How is THAT possible?

If you can't pay your dime.. Don't committ the crime!!!

Was it REALLY necessary to throw the insult in there (and don't pretend it isn't meant as one, it's incredibly clear that it is)?
I found it quite immature, to be honest. Like it or lump it, that's how I feel.
How about everyone try and refrain from personal insults and attacks and instead try to remain on topic and argue the items with a little more maturity.
My opinion is that insults are thrown when you have no other reasonable argument left.

My toungue in cheek = your insult ??? Ok no prob there. I can see that. You can't hear my tone of typing.

A libelous statement though?????

Defend THAT !!!!!

Mantis1 said:
My toungue in cheek = your insult ??? Ok no prob there. I can see that. You can't hear my tone of typing.

A libelous statement though?????

Defend THAT !!!!!
Not sure what exactly you mean here, but your "tongue in cheek", as you call it, is the kind of thing that can and does get taken seriously on BOTH sides, not just yours. Cut some slack, will you?
Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Oh, and let he who hath no sin cast the first stone.
Tolerance and patience are good words to use here.

I for one, would like to have allowed C Staley to post as libelously as he wishes.

I believe that it is obvious that C Staley has ZERO respect for either CB or SC.

Apparently I missed some sort of libelous statement made by Chip because it was apparently changed by Joker.
Regardless of what was said, two wrongs don't make a right.
Why not take the high road and if you don't like what someone is posting,
IGNORE IT
? You don't HAVE to respond or even acknowledge it.
Instead, you just jump right in with both feet and the whole thing turns into something akin to a couple of 4 year-olds in a sandbox fighting over a toy.
"But he said such and such!"
"Well he said yada yada first!"
Come on, guys! My seven year old can act more mature than this!

Mantis1 said:
and yet another pass!!!!

Gee thanks!!!

Un fin believable!!!!!!!

Not quite mantis1; I received an infraction for posting the U.S. District Court judgment and injunction against CB from the government website or for mentioning that CB has had judgments against them. Apparently, court orders are "libelous" and without fact. So, it is far from being a "pass" as you like to call it.

KJSandman said:
I for one, would like to have allowed C Staley to post as libelously as he wishes.

Thanks for the confidence Sandman, however, what have I posted that is "libelous" as in "untrue?"

KJSandman said:
I believe that it is obvious that C Staley has ZERO respect for either CB or SC.

Do you know this for a FACT?....Where's the proof? Is this a preponderance of evidence? Could that be a libelous statement?

c. staley said:
Not quite mantis1; I received an infraction for posting the U.S. District Court judgment and injunction against CB from the government website or for mentioning that CB has had judgments against them. Apparently, court orders are "libelous" and without fact. So, it is far from being a "pass" as you like to call it.

Ok before you go spinning off again.... you need to verify what you say is true.... according to Chartbuster the judgement you so flippantly through around was settled years ago for pennies on the dollar.... keep this up and you'll be put on suspention got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back