What's new

Introducing "Poe"

Has Lex been to the hospital to see his baby brother? When do you get to bring him home?

Not yet, he's struggling a bit being separated from me (however that may change as he's having pizza and playing with Clars' son this evening) and everyone I've asked have said it probably isn't a good idea for him to come here and then have to leave without me.

When I thought I was originally going to get to go home on Tuesday I agreed, but I may get to go home on Sunday. So that's only 3 days without seeing me.

I want to sniff his widdle head :bliss:
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :hiphip:
Sniffs are free, but there may be some cash in it for you if you change poopy diapers.

Not yet, he's struggling a bit being separated from me (however that may change as he's having pizza and playing with Clars' son this evening) and everyone I've asked have said it probably isn't a good idea for him to come here and then have to leave without me.

When I thought I was originally going to get to go home on Tuesday I agreed, but I may get to go home on Sunday. So that's only 3 days without seeing me.

Sniffs are free, but there may be some cash in it for you if you change poopy diapers.

I think it might be hard to see you and then not be able to stay with you. So far, they are all playing well. Lex isn't thrilled about bed time, because they still want to play. But it so far so good.

547772_3732293142553_1132762791_33251931_1369330104_n.jpg

What a great picture. He is so handsome--what a little cutie!!! Congrats

SO so so so so so so so so so so perfect and beautiful!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Liz, Poe is absolutely gorgeous! So happy everything turned out just fine, scary but fine!
Mama and baby look beautiful!! Enjoy that wonderful new baby :) :dance:

Congratulations, Liz....so glad that all went well and you and Poe. Thanks for letting us know.....

And now we're all at home. Have both my men with me and we're just starting to find out what the new "routine" is.

Glad to hear it Liz! :dance:

Back