What's new

IOS 7

Riven

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am sorry Apple fans, but this is my personal opinion on it.

IOS 7 in a nutshell

View attachment 325

I had another one on that fingerprint thingy but idk where it is now.

Anyway, from what i checked on facebook, no one seems to like it.

If I remember right, Apple and HTC are or were in a lawsuit against each for something about the multitasking thing.

yeah i think so. Not sure as I don't really care.... I just don't like Apple in general because they have overpriced everything. That is all.

I love the new update. As soon as my phone contract runs out I'm getting the **** away from it though, iPhones are everywhere and it's making me feel like a sheep of society... Not that I wasn't when I first got one.

Android > IOS that is all . Never really been a big fan of iphones I have an ipod touch that's about it.

Had an HTC desire s for a few months now been reliable apart from one battery issue when it froze and I had to send it back and they sent it back in just under a few days after that had no such issues apart from me dropping it a few times guess that's what my cover is for :p

I like HTC phones, but I am moving to a Samsung for my next.

I'm another who is not a fan of iOS7. Apple in general for the past few years have fallen in terms of innovation and is all they seem to do is copy android features recently.

I hated iOS 7 for the few days that I had it. The color palette sucked and everything was just clunky and didn't run smoothly. I just got a new phone, though. I got the HTC One and I'm finding Android to be so much better!

Apple is overpriced, and continue to be as people join the popular bandwagon.

A lot of smart phones are pretty much the same, just with a different look or interface.

not the biggest fan of iOS 7 just saying nothing against it but dont really like it!

I've had iPhones in the past, I did decide to try out a HTC and didn't like it because I wasn't used to Android, the layour, color schemes etc, so I went out and bought an iPhone 5 outright, and they release this ****...

Disappointed, it's way too similar to the HTC One X that I had.

The look was fine on iOS 6, the only thing that looks good is when you changed it to the black colour scheme it looks awesome for the messages but everything else is horrid.

Apple is overpriced, and continue to be as people join the popular bandwagon.

A lot of smart phones are pretty much the same, just with a different look or interface.

On contract, and off contract iPhones and Samsung are the same with (I think) the iPhone being $10 more expensive off contract then the S4.

yeah i think so. Not sure as I don't really care.... I just don't like Apple in general because they have overpriced everything. That is all.

Expensive is relative. You might think Apple products are overpriced but to others they are amazing value.

On contract, and off contract iPhones and Samsung are the same with (I think) the iPhone being $10 more expensive off contract then the S4.

I've actually decided to go onto the iPhone 5s this Friday - my sister is having my current contract with my Samsung S2 and I will be getting a new contract with a better provider.

For the same contract deal, both the Samsung S4 and iPhone 5s are priced the same - but I prefer the look of the 5s more than the gigantic S4 - and the specs. The fingerprint scanner is a bit of a novelty, but that'll wear off in no time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back