What's new

iPhone or iPad

I can't see how you can compare them? 1 is a phone the other is more like a laptop alternative?..

In my opinion, the iPad is just a bigger iPhone. I would just get an iPhone and buy a laptop.

iPhone for sure. Super easy and convenient to carry around, and can do basically everything the iPad can do!

Definitely an iPhone, why? Because everyone has one and you never see someone lugging a giant iPad around yaknow?

The iPad although cool is just too big and awkward to carry around. You may as well just play your games and apps from your iPhone for entertainment.

What do you want? a mini computer or a cellphone. Do you want to make calls, or do you want a mini laptop to make documents, surf the web, read books etc.

Although some people say the ipad is just a bigger ipod touch this isn't true. They don't understand how much a bigger screen can offer. For example a full size keyboard.

eBook reader

iPhones and iPads do things that aren't unique, but the ONLY device that you can use to read books is an eBook reader.

(But between those two, I would choose iPhone)

Honestly, iPads are useless. I don't understand why people buy them. They're worse ten a laptop, and worse then an iphone..so what's the benefit? Are laptops not portable enough already?

iPhone for obvious reasons, among them being that the iPhone has phone capabilities, it's easy to bring around with, and it's less clumsy than the gigantic iPad.

Definitely go with the iPhone. iPad is just a giant iPhone, that isn't even a phone.

The iPhone is a million times better. The iPad is basically a gimmick, in my opinion tablets in general are pretty useless. For all practical purposes I would much rather have a laptop with me.

I can't see how you can compare them? 1 is a phone the other is more like a laptop alternative?..

Haha exactly. :D

iPhone = Smaller iPad (with calling and texting capabilities)

Iphone without a doubt. An ipad is like a giant itouch. I think it's a waste of money; it may look cool but its usages are limited. You can save money and buy a kindle if you want to read books, and if you want to search the net, get a net book.

iPhone will always be the superior product. I predict that tablet computers won't last very long. They're too bulky, and with that money you might as well buy a laptop. Laptops have more capabilities anyways. The only reason iPads are selling is because it has the Apple logo on them.

It depends what you use it for. Each one is better in its own way.

The iPhone all day. The iPad doesn't do anything special and I can't fit it in my pocket. No thanks. Does that thing even have flash enabled?

I have never even seen an ipad but I have to say I love my iphone!It really is like having a handheld computer. I barely use my laptop anymore now. Why bother when I can do everything with my phone now?

Back