What's new

Is 105K a year a good salary for your area...

I live in Moline and haven't seen newer houses with 1 acre of land for $150,000. And um, $105,000/yr. is great. But I don't believe anything Freyguy says.

I didn't find, nor did I actively look for, any penis-related information.

Ultimately, all it takes is a little bit of unique information, and it's pretty easy to find people. Since Anneburn was riding me so hard (yes, she was riding me ... hard) about finding something, I gave it a smidgen of my time.

So yes, I found a piece of unique information. The rest falls into place.

Like I said, he's just what his tag line says, a pot stirrer. If someone reacts badly to the stirring, he goes at it harder. He's probably one of the most likely people to say, "don't take things so serious", or "lighten up", and the like.

don't tell my husband :giggle:

I don't think he is an ****. I think he is funny. I doubt this post was anything other than baiting some fun.

Anyone that takes it more seriously than that....should know that gullible is the only word that isn't included in the dictionary.

:shesaid:

I live in Moline and haven't seen newer houses with 1 acre of land for $150,000. And um, $105,000/yr. is great. But I don't believe anything Freyguy says.

That's because you live in the overpriced, craptastic Moline which is just a sprinkling better than Rock Island. Trust me, there are newer houses in the quad cities for the specs that I said. Hell, Davenport is giving a rebate for house improvement/remodelling.

The reason why people react to me is that there is a little bit of truth in everything I say coupled with the motherly instinct to correct bad behavior. It leads to good tv. The reality is that you know it is coming and you still can't help yourself.

Can I get a "what what" for all of the suckas out there.

Back