What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

that's the SAME rat video....

are u purposely messin with my buzz?

You guys are crazy.. I was bored, until I started reading this......

G-night ****s....I'm tired...:surrender:

I know I'm an old lady.....

I am so bored... DH went out with his friends and I am chillin... what are you guys up to??

I am so bored... DH went out with his friends and I am chillin... what are you guys up to??

DH is wandering around the house.....kids are playing.........

Same here. DH is out to dinner with people from work.... booooored!!

Sometimes I like when he goes out... it's like I can REALLY chill. Watch what I want... not have to feel like I have to compromise whats on TV etc....

I think it might be time for a Rum and coke.... anybody wants one????

Ds1 is on the computer, DS2 is on the XBOX 360.. were a gamer family.

No but about to break out another Miller and Clamato..... mmmMmMmMMMM

Mmmmm and some popcorn... brb

DH shops.... WOW!! My DH HATES shopping..... evertime he comes with me I can see the distaste all over his face... but he takes one for the team

Dh comes to me, kisses me and says "I'm gonna go by Bennie."

Bennie is his buddy who is bartending at the bar they both work at PT.

UM.................WTF ever happened to asking me?

I said "Um.....I would like to go out for a drink with a friend too." :surrender:

He was like "I won't be late." Don't ****ing lie to me!!!

:bee:

Dooooode! DH is gonna be pissed (well not until Christmas morning lol). I did another big shopping day today for my boys. There's a Lego set I wanted to get DS, but DH told me not to cause it's $100 but I got it anyway (among other things). Trying to figure out a good story about how I got a good deal. :hides:

My parents always got us tons and tons of gifts and I have always gotten my boys everything they wanted. They're growing up so fast and soon they won't want toys anymore and the fun will be over. :pout:

So tomorrow when I **** about how spoiled they are.....don't all hit me at once kay? :redface:

Oh and that said I don't buy them stuff throughout the year like a lot of parents do. Everything is "Wait until Christmas."

That sounds like the way my parents were when we were younger (okay, they still are). Now I think they bought us way too much at Christmas.

I just got back from going out to dinner and playing monopoly with my family. I lost. My brother-in-law just got here yesterday.

Got the Blackhawks on (not really watching close though....sorry Mom).

Nuttin' goin' on here........hump.......

What y'all doin'? :bee:

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO! Buffalo just scored! :gah:

Back