What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

everyone else probably knows, but how did he get the nickname Moose?

Jonathan??? Hawt??? NOT! Patrick Sharp... now he's HOT!

and i was referring to you being in "Camp Tiger" from the other thread
puke.gif

Sharp? I thought you were talking about Kane...I was thinking...."Um....he could date your daughter!" :lol:

Sharp is fo sho a hawtie btw. ;)

no, I would not say "hot guy" about Kane.... and my daughter would love to date Patrick Sharp :lol:

Come on Mom! How can you say Toews in NOT hawt?!!! :ranting:

everyone else probably knows, but how did he get the nickname Moose?

He was a pretty good size when he was born....8 pounds 9 ounces. Not huge, i know but big. Well, from 6 months of age on, he has been off the charts on both height and weight...one day I said to Pat, boy hes a MOOSE! and it stuck. Its a 100% affectionate nickname...we have gotten flack for it but we dont care. There are several variations of Moose too.....Moose man, Moose Boy, Moosie Moose, Moosie man..... :p

Come on Mom! How can you say Toews in NOT hawt?!!! :ranting:

easy! I do NOT think Toews is hawt! I'll ask DD what she thinks..... she's closer to your generation :pout:

He was a pretty good size when he was born....8 pounds 9 ounces. Not huge, i know but big. Well, from 6 months of age on, he has been off the charts on both height and weight...one day I said to Pat, boy hes a MOOSE! and it stuck. Its a 100% affectionate nickname...we have gotten flack for it but we dont care. There are several variations of Moose too.....Moose man, Moose Boy, Moosie Moose, Moosie man..... :p

AWWW! cute! mine were both close to 7lbs.... we called them names like Peanut and Pumpkin :lol:

Its official.........hearing my son sing the chorus to "toes" is the cutest thing ever! Im gonna see if he will sing it for my camera LOL

awwww what a handsome (and talented) young Moose Man! :lol:

going to spend the weekend finishing up my volunteer hours, finishing up online homework, and studying for my chemistry and biology final for next week. I am SERIOUSLY gonna come home wednesday and start drinking until I FORGET everything I learned this semester!

My DS just got home from school... it's time for Christmas Break!

Which means he will stay up 1/2 the night, sleep most of the day, and EAT tons of stuff (and already has asked for more fruit gushers) and I have to "share" the computer with him.

He sure was a lot more fun when he was 5 years old :lol:

My kids go to school through next Wednesday.

We're leaving now for FIL's wake. :pout:

hugs mrsmom, I'm sorry.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sitting on my friggin **** scratchen myself and thanking my lucky stars that I DONT have to do anything! WOOHOOOOO!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sitting on my friggin **** scratchen myself and thanking my lucky stars that I DONT have to do anything! WOOHOOOOO!

Ah, such a lovely image. :giggles:

It's been one month since my FIL passed away. My MIL stopped over tonight and I gave her a bracelet made of freshwater pearls (stretchy) with a silver bead in it that says Strength.

Anyway what are we doin' tonight? :bee:

That was very thoughtful, Rebecca. How is she doing?

That was very thoughtful, Rebecca. How is she doing?

She is a very strong woman so she's fine in the sense of getting on with life, but their love was strong and I know when she gets home from work everyday it's got to be so hard. No one to make dinner for, sit with at night talking about your day, watching tv together, exercising together (in their basement they used to do the tredmill), etc. It's going to be a huge adjustment.

Back