What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

Don't know about pics. DD is the uber picture taker :)

I can't think of any GOOD reason to not let him go to Michigan, other than he's been having way too much fun lately :lol:

You mean "Mommy misses you." Won't fly with him? :giggles:

I can hear it now.....

"OH, COME ON, MOM!!!!

I miss you too, but you're kidding right??? "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DD just texted me from Graceland..... It's nice to be my kids, huh?

That's ok.... i'll have lots of fun ...... at Jewel....... and CVS....... and doing laundry

:37:

Sup? :bee:

My favorite baseball player (Adam DUNN) could be wearing a Chicago uniform by 3 PM tomorrow! Unfortunately it would be the other Chicago team... :surrender:

I am crabby. Which is unusual, I am always happy. Drinking a Mike's Lemonade Light--yummy!! Vacation in 12 days.

My family went to the Field Museum today, which is just as zzzzzz as I remembered it.

What's going on with everyone else?

The margarita will help you get to sleep. ;)

I know, but is Friday! It seems like a waste to go to bed so early. DH is already sleeping. He was out of town for 3 days and got back last night after midnight, and went to work early this morning, so he was tired.

Bumpin..

I am having a large glass of wine... and you?????

Diet Gingerale. It's storming really bad & my darn satelitte is out. Of course,there's nothing good recorded on my dvr. I watched all my trashy reality tv shows already.

I am marinating bacon wrap smokies for an appetizer for tomorrow. We are having a surprise b-day party for my mom. About 100 people.

Diet Gingerale. It's storming really bad & my darn satelitte is out. Of course,there's nothing good recorded on my dvr. I watched all my trashy reality tv shows already.

**** woman! When you're not losing your electric, you're losing your satelite! Dats some bad luck! Got any really smutty mags or books to read? :snicker:

I am marinating bacon wrap smokies for an appetizer for tomorrow. We are having a surprise b-day party for my mom. About 100 people.

WTH do you marinate two already tasty, tasty things in?! :bee:

I'm having a Capt'n & diet & watchin' the Cubs. Storms are a rollin' in.....Sadie is already in hiding in my room. My 8 year old woke up with a fever of 101.5 this morning. Gave him two chewable Motrin which did the trick for hours then a couple hours ago he started feeling crappy again. He's been sleeping in my bed now for a couple hours. I think part of the reason he's sick is he hasn't slept for crap for several nights now. He keeps waking up, wandering around the house, sleeping in our bed, the recliner, the couch, etc. Hopefully he just needs extra sleep. :(

DS (10) has a scrimmage football game tomorrow morning.

**** woman! When you're not losing your electric, you're losing your satelite! Dats some bad luck! Got any really smutty mags or books to read? :snicker:

Always got smut to read.:lol: I just read a really hot book Ask Adam
Author: Jess Dee

Satelitte's back on & catching up on One Life to Live.

finished 2 glass of wine, bout to go pour 3rd... guess I am thirsty :)

finished 2 glass of wine, bout to go pour 3rd... guess I am thirsty :)

If you're gonna get drunk & have a Maree moment:lol:...do it before midnight cause that's when i'm going to bed. I need some excitement while i'm awake.

If you're gonna get drunk & have a Maree moment:lol:...do it before midnight cause that's when i'm going to bed. I need some excitement while i'm awake.

Nobody else could have a Maree moment! :koolaid2:

WTH do you marinate two already tasty, tasty things in?! :bee:

I'm having a Capt'n & diet & watchin' the Cubs. Storms are a rollin' in.....Sadie is already in hiding in my room. My 8 year old woke up with a fever of 101.5 this morning. Gave him two chewable Motrin which did the trick for hours then a couple hours ago he started feeling crappy again. He's been sleeping in my bed now for a couple hours. I think part of the reason he's sick is he hasn't slept for crap for several nights now. He keeps waking up, wandering around the house, sleeping in our bed, the recliner, the couch, etc. Hopefully he just needs extra sleep. :(

DS (10) has a scrimmage football game tomorrow morning.

Yum to the capt'n coke! little lime with that...mmmmm.

Poor kiddo!!! it's hot enough out without having a fever! hope he gets better.:huggy:

NO GAMES OR PRACTICE for us tomorrow!!!!!! :hiphip:YAY! finally! Gettin my hair cut. actually hoping for no rain for tomorrow so we can go to the carnival. rain just rolled thru and it was crazy pouring. need it tho.

Oh, and my Friday night will consist of making name tags for class, a new behavior chart, and cutting out laminating. How fun.

Back