What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

I used to have a photagrapher that used to come to my house to do sessions, but she pissed me off the last time when I tried to schedule X-mass pics. I emailed he in Sept and didn't hear from her, then I emailed her a month later and she told me that she was still working on the schedule for X-mass sessions, didn't hear back from her again, then emailed her again early december and told me she was already booked. I have a 1yr old and a 2yr old so it is hard to take them somewhere. Is this something you would do? I live in Cary.

I live in Iowa, north of Davenport(or north of Moline if that helps) so that would be a pretty long drive. I have gone into people's houses to do pictures (if you go to my site, in the gallery, page 3, the second to last group, a family of 4, those were done in their house) and I would have no problem doing it if you lived closer :(

:surrender:

Does anyone else find it funny that cookiemom said "Weezy"? :giggles: I won't tell here there's no h in Weezy though.

because I really CARE!

take that!
photoshop-heart-brushes-21.jpg

All right kids.....I really need to go to bed........I just looked at the clock and yelled OH **** (lmfao) cause its 1139 and I have to be at work in 5 hours. sigh. Maybe Ill get to go home early and take a nap before I go grocery shopping :) Night all!!

I live in Iowa, north of Davenport(or north of Moline if that helps) so that would be a pretty long drive. I have gone into people's houses to do pictures (if you go to my site, in the gallery, page 3, the second to last group, a family of 4, those were done in their house) and I would have no problem doing it if you lived closer :(

OMG! Those would have to be very expensive pics to make it worth the drive :)

do now.

OH! I applied for a new job......I am very excited about it! Its for a portrait place that doesnt do "canned" pics. Its called Portrait Innovations. Its Part time, but part time can mean up to 32 hours a week, which is 10 hours more a week than I get, and its 2.50 more per hour! I applied online and submitted my(not too thrilling lol) resume and I will be calling on Monday to check on it. :) I am nervous and excited!!

They do nice work...DS & family get all their portraits taken there...

:bee:

I HATE NOT KNOWING WHO IS LOGGED ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching some ****ty comedy....DH is snoring on the couch.....kids are in two different rooms watching the same cartoon. :surrender:

What are you doin'?

nosey little wench, aren't ya?

NEVA!!!!! :drama:

Pat told me he thinks its funny that I prefer to have to chew my ice cream sundaes. Well, I have to chew cause half of my sundae is almond slices lol

Its going ok...not much to report cuz its mostly been learning the computer, learning the sales pitch, etc. I did get behind the camera yesterday, which was my second day. Its gonna be interesting! Now Im off to Job #1....blah. Im working like 20 days in a row...

20 days in a row would SUCK!

I worked everyday for months years ago... but not sure you could call bartending work (was a private club)

Hang in there!

Watching St. Elmo's Fire and drankin'. :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

Back