What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

DS had a party last night. Like 40 15-16 year olds showed up. I am so done!!!

Advice to anyone thinking about it. - Don't do it!

:faint:

And I thought I was brave having 5 14 year olds spend the night last night. I should have just sent them to your house :lol:

lizdoll what did the kids do?

they built a bonfire outside and sat around it. They were dancing (if you can call it that) in the dark in the basement (which I think I am not happy about) etc.

Had a TOUGH night. Of course my kid wants to do it all again next weekend. NOT going to happen.

you should have them bake/decodate cookies, lizdoll! :lol:

Yeah, cookiemom woulda put them suckers to work! ;)

I am spending the entire weekend locked in my basement studying for a chem test on tuesday and a bio test on wednesday. Did I mention that I totally HATE my bio teacher? This test was supposed to happen TWO WEEKS from next wednesday! She moved the **** test up a whole two weeks! And on the same week I have a chem test to boot! FUUUUUCKIN ****HHHHHHHHHH I TELL YA!

they built a bonfire outside and sat around it. They were dancing (if you can call it that) in the dark in the basement (which I think I am not happy about) etc.

You mean they were making out in the basement in the dark. :lol:

The Tylenol 3's I took are kicking in but not like usual. My heart is racing, feel sick to my stomach and just weird in general....blah. :surrender:

:foryou: mrsmom

:foryou: mrsmom
i feel sooo bad and weird in a bad way....like I'm going to pass out...DH's gone...have the boys.....ughhhhhh

Is DH coming home soon? I don't remember the ages of you boys... sucks to have kids when you just feel like crawling into bed.:huggy:

Is DH coming home soon? I don't remember the ages of you boys... sucks to have kids when you just feel like crawling into bed.:huggy:

Boys are 7 and 10. DH just called to say he's on his way home and asked how I'm doing. I said "Eh." to which he said "Ok. me and Joe (neighbor) are going to stop for a beer and then I'll be home." I hung up because I fealt like I was going to throw up again. :surrender:

Call that man up can tell him to come home (NO BEER) cause his family needs his help. :eek:hreally:

Call that man up can tell him to come home (NO BEER) cause his family needs his help. :eek:hreally:

Don't worry. I've got a lovely list of things for him to do once he does come home (prolly thinking he's going to rest once he gets home....NOT). :snicker:

ETA: BTW I've got lovely marks all around my eyes from puking so hard....sigh.

Don't worry. I've got a lovely list of things for him to do once he does come home (prolly thinking he's going to rest once he gets home....NOT). :snicker:

ETA: BTW I've got lovely marks all around my eyes from puking so hard....sigh.

If you turn into a pig have them call 911! Hope you feel better buddy!! :bee:

Back