What's new

I've probably done this before... list 5 things that are on your desk

Five More Things on my Desk:

1. 9 Empty soda/gatorade/snapple bottles (this is considered one collective thing)
  2. 5 crocheted granny squares for a blanket of my own design (for "the Rat"... a featured player in most of my best stories)
  3. A salt shaker
  4. Sunglasses with spiderman on them. Meant for children, but found by me in a hotel room and I claimed them in the lost and found. Like a big weirdo.
  5. A packet of Grape Kool-Aid. I bought quite a few of them once to dye my hair (yes this works) But don't use grape if you want purple... Use blue and red combined. Grape is somehow dark teal.

1: Empty Red Diamond ice tea jug.
2:Half full Red Diamond ice tea jug.
3: Nail clippers,(I play guitar, dont judge.)
4: Bills, phone, electric, etc...
5: Pack of Marlboro's, just in case a post on GF gets me heated. lol

1.My stuffed animals
2.My books
3.Earphones
4.Pencils
5.Snow globes

Two sets of safety goggles, two hammers, and a handful of screws. (Sometimes I go to a thrift-store and buy a piece of machinery for a couple of dollars--an old VCR that doesn't work, for instance, or a radio or something--and bring it home, hand the two nephews safety goggles and gloves, and let them destroy it. Keeps 'em busy for an hour or so. Cheapest entertainment money can buy.)

That. Is. Awesome.

A mini mouse
A studed collar
A condom that apparently expired in november last year. Should probably throw that away.
An expired free coffee voucher
My new laptop

"Iron Chef: The Official Book",
"For The Win", by Cory Doctorow,
an address book,
an appointment book, and
a junk book.

A pile of collected spare buttons from garments over the years
My Mozart windows phone
The same expired condom
A book on Tuscany
2 world globes

Some unorganized papers, A Glucagon (emergency medicine) for my daughter. sketch pencils scissors phone nail file change, a leopard and a turtle printer paper clips trident gum

Bottle of water, computer, calculator, accoustic strings, some note paper and pen and pencils.

ok, let's see, what's here today...

an empty 35mm film case
a pen
a highlighter
two rolls of scotch tape (the nephews keep scarfing them and I keep bringing them back and tossing them on the desk. It's a vicious circle)

A phone, a room service menu, a lamp, an ice bucket, and a notepad.

Lemongrass and ginger tea bags
a million research papers
a lab coat
a smelly, blue highlighter
salada dry crackers

A yo-yo
A camera lens
My cellphone
CD's
A radio

A blackberry stereo headset still in its little plastic bag
A roll of dollar-store packing tape