What's new

Jason Kidd passes Michael Jordan

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd collected his 2,515th career steal midway through the second quarter of Monday's 89-73 win, passing Michael Jordan to become No. 2 on the NBA's all-time steals list.

Congratulations to Jason Kidd:)! He's been one of my favorite basketball players ever since he started playing for the Nets years ago. I'm part of the Jason Kidd band wagon:). He almost always makes the right choices during the game and he is also very talented.

Jason Kidd is gonna be a hall of famer for sure! I have a jersey from way back when he was a member of the Nets! woooooh!

A warm applause towards Jason Kidd! His excellency will truly pay off towards a place in the Hall of Fame. I've actually seen him play live in action back in the summer when I went on my trip to Dallas. I was shocked at how he kept a great game together throughout. Congratulations to him.

He's a lock for the Hall of Fame. Anytime you pass Jordan in anything is amazing.

Wow, 2,515 steals is incredible! Jason Kidd has truly cemented himself as one of the greatest point guards of all-time. It's been a pleasure watching his career play out through the years. I was happy to see him win a ring last year as well. Congrats Jason!

MJ was the 2nd all time? Man I didn't know that too. Congrats too Jason Kidd. He deserves it.

I used to love watching this guy run the break in New Jersey back in the day. Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson would bring it back then, with all the alley-oops Kidd threw to them. He's had a good career.

If you can pass Michael Jordan in anything, you are up there. Considering his age and the way he has been playing lately, Jason Kidd is a legend!

Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd collected his 2,515th career steal midway through the second quarter of Monday's 89-73 win, passing Michael Jordan to become No. 2 on the NBA's all-time steals list.

Wow, seems like every game someone is beating out MJ's records, haha. I guess he's not so "dominant" now is he??

Lock for the Hall of Fame for sure, one of my favorite players as well. Just unreal court vision and he was able to be such an effective player without much of an offensive game, pretty incredible.

Congrats to Kidd.. he has been an excellent player for a long and still has a big role for the MAVs.. gotta love the way the guy plays the game.

Congratulations to Jason Kidd =) I still remember his incredible plays when he was still in the New Jersey Nets

I think this speaks more to longevity than anything else, nothing against Kidd, he's a great player. He's also 3rd I believe on the 3 pointers made list, and lets be honest, he can't shoot. But seriously, he deserves it because he's been a great player in this league for a longtime. I'm glad he got a ring last year.

He's also 3rd I believe on the 3 pointers made list, and lets be honest, he can't shoot.

LOL, are you serious? I did not know this. That's really surprising considering the guy looks like he never shoots it unless he is absolutely open. That's some legendary stuff. He is no doubt a lock for the HOF.

Jason Kidd can launch 3s and always has had the ability. I am not so sure to what you are referring to. He is an amazing talent and I am glad he finally received a ring.

He has the ability to knock them down when absolutely open, I'll give you that. I've never seen this guy hit anything that is remotely challenged on a consistent basis. He's just not a very good shooter in general.

LOL, are you serious? I did not know this. That's really surprising considering the guy looks like he never shoots it unless he is absolutely open. That's some legendary stuff. He is no doubt a lock for the HOF.

Yeah LOL! It's pretty shocking. Jason Kidd is in 3rd place behind only Ray Allen and Reggie Miller lol. I guess if at first you don't succeed.........keep shooting!

Back