What's new

Just one of those days

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Not even 2 hours into the work day and everything that can go wrong is. I think the only think left to go wrong is my computer to crap out

BitterPen said:
Awwww think happy thoughts. Good luck for a better day. :)
I'm thinking about firing someone, thats making me feel better. Does that count as a happy thought :mellow:

Thanks, but around here once **** starts to go wrong it just keeps going all day

I get off of work in one hour, and it's also MY work weekend. I don't go back in until Sunday.

what line of work do you do, kyp? Firing people does sound quite liberating. I wish I could be boss for the day. I'd fire 2 people right off the bat.

BitterPen said:
what line of work do you do, kyp? Firing people does sound quite liberating. I wish I could be boss for the day. I'd fire 2 people right off the bat.
CAD/CAM ( More CAM than CAD designing, I'm still learning some of the CAD )
- Mostly Automotive prototyping, but lately wh have been doing a lot of work for subzero=refrigerators

Newk said:
you cad, you. :flutter:
Don't you bat your eyes at me.

I took a career test back in higschool, it said I would be most happy being a correctional officer at a prison :confused:

I wonder if I would have been more happy doing that for a living.

My day sucks, my job sucks, my life sucks and I suck.

Eison said:
My day sucks, my job sucks, my life sucks and I suck.
I hate you over happy people

:p

Kyp, fire Eison, that should make you feel better.

Newk said:
Kyp, fire Eison, that should make you feel better.
I tried.

Kevin made sure we couldn't ban each other :p

I wish I could be banned from the internet, I might actually attempt to have a life.

Eison said:
I wish I could be banned from the internet, I might actually attempt to have a life.
:lol:

One day I'm just going split and no one will ever know what happened to me :p

I'm going to get a ranch in montana and never interact with another person again :)

Kyp said:
:lol:

One day I'm just going split and no one will ever know what happened to me :p

I'm going to get a ranch in montana and never interact with another person again :)

Part of me really thinks that I would want to do that. Just erase myself and start over somewhere else as someone else. But holy **** would that really piss some people off and really hurt some others. So I am not sure I could do it.

Back