What's new

Karaoke Software

I should mention that I've unintentionally returned returned to the pure luddite state.

I hadn't even touched the toy I sometimes used for home parties for some time. I pulled it to use at my house for a kid's birthday party. Apparently, it's crapped out ( both HD and keyboard). I looked at it, looked at my disc collection ( which has grown a lot since I last put anything into the PC), thought of the work involved, and said screw it and tossed the toy. Nothing but disc now - The force has strengthened within me! :sqlaugh::sqwink:

JoeChartreuse said:
I should mention that I've unintentionally returned returned to the pure luddite state.

I hadn't even touched the toy I sometimes used for home parties for some time. I pulled it to use at my house for a kid's birthday party. Apparently, it's crapped out ( both HD and keyboard). I looked at it, looked at my disc collection ( which has grown a lot since I last put anything into the PC), thought of the work involved, and said screw it and tossed the toy. Nothing but disc now - The force has strengthened within me! :sqlaugh::sqwink:

Once we initiate the MP3+G CD you will bow to the darkside of the moon and beg for your digital rescue... for in the end there can be only one....

Ok so I ran out of Star Wars references and had to resort to the Highlander.... so sue me...:sqlaugh:

justkaraoke for me too simple easy to use it will announce the next singer and cheap too

jokerswild said:
Ok so I ran out of Star Wars references and had to resort to the Highlander.... so sue me...:sqlaugh:

WOW! Heckuva jump! I mean, there was still Star Trek, and if you're into obscure, Babylon 5....

Besides, you used up all the Highlander quotes in one post! :sqrolleyes:

Rob,

You also have to consider there are players which will play the MP3G disc as well as CDG's! So even if everything comes out from this point forward as MP3G disc Joe will still be able to stay totally disc based (no matter how slow he is)!:sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh:

He will endeavor to persevere! (from the Outlaw Jose Wales)

Here's one for Joe... hahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahhahahaha

(Caustion the F-Bomb is dropped)

Thunder said:
Rob,

You also have to consider there are players which will play the MP3G disc as well as CDG's! So even if everything comes out from this point forward as MP3G disc Joe will still be able to stay totally disc based (no matter how slow he is)!:sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh:

He will endeavor to persevere! (from the Outlaw Jose Wales)

Did I mention that speed loading contest? :sqrolleyes:

But you're right. All of my pro players will play MP3 discs ( and just about every other format you can think of), so I assume MP3+Gs will work there too. The Chartbuster Charlie Daniels disc I just bought did.

I like Flex Karaoke. Maybe I'm a little biased since I'm the only who created it, but it may be something someone would find useful. It's free right now for testing. Link is in my signature.

Ryan

Back