What's new

Kohl's almost denied coupon "you're american and need to use an English coupon"

We are all hearing about how hard it is to find a job and then you run across someone like this. Why isn't she kissing up to the customers? She must be related to someone who works there. Think about it. If you just got this job, would you confront someone about a coupon? We would all ask for help on it instead of making some unilateral decision.

I'll never forget the time someone used a Q in Spanish and it beeped.. so the cashier said it was because the computer doesn't know Spanish... :roll: Makes me giggles every time I remember it! :lol:

now THAT made me laugh out loud...seriously:roll:

I'll never forget the time someone used a Q in Spanish and it beeped.. so the cashier said it was because the computer doesn't know Spanish... :roll: Makes me giggles every time I remember it! :lol:

Des Plaines Dominick's. Right?

That really has lawsuit all over it! I can't believe he said that!

Do we know where the english versions were? Would love to get some :)

Anyways, Can anyone actually read that coupon - So I used 5 of them at Plainfield Kohls yesterday and when trying to use the final 6th one - the guy calls the manager - who tells me it is one per person, because all Kohls coupons are one per person and he can't read this to tell. I didn't argue or tell him

Look ******* I already used 5 of them! Today.! But i would love to know if it actually does say that.

someone posted a link to Ebay person that was trading these and they were in English, at least the pic that was posted, was English and best I could read it looked like it was CA only.

Back