What's new

Kraft first taste new offer oreo cakesters go now!!

It was in my offers and I requested mine, but I think awhile back I requested the pizza Q and I've never gotten it (yet?).
Thanks!

It was in my offers too! Thanks Sati!

It was in my offers and I requested mine, but I think awhile back I requested the pizza Q and I've never gotten it (yet?).
Thanks!

I requested the Cakesters earlier today and looked at my old offers...they say I got a pizza one, too, but I'm pretty sure I never received it, either.

It should allow you to print it right away.

I got save $1.00 on 1 package of double stuf oreo cakesters and also save $1.25 off one new Digionro 200 calorie portions

Since they are bricks I was able to print two.

Thanks Sati!

We could barely choke down the mini-cakesters...we thought they were very dry...maybe these will be tastier with the double stuffing...had to refresh a couple of times but it went through.

It should allow you to print it right away.

I got save $1.00 on 1 package of double stuf oreo cakesters and also save $1.25 off one new Digionro 200 calorie portions

Since they are bricks I was able to print two.

Thanks Sati!
There must be different offers for these. My Cakesters (and the pizza one from awhile back) were for Free products. My address was given to have the Q sent.

Thanks for the reminder! I got both too. :cartwheel:

appreciate the reminder to request the q and then sent it to other family!! love free!!

appreciate the reminder to request the q and then sent it to other family!! love free!!

Yep I just sent to my lil sis and Dad then sent them emails to open it cause they always delete stuff thinking it's junk. @@

I also had these offers, but mine were the printables too ($1 off of double stuff cakesters and $1.25 off DiGorno). Free would have been awesome!

Ah, I never get the frees. Only the $$ off. But I'll take that (better than a kick in the pants!)

Wonder why some get $ off and some get frees? Could it be size of house or how you answered some questions like "Do you entertain" or "talk to a lot of people daiy?" etc.?

I got me free Digiorno 200 calorie a few weeks ago too. Love having these freebie Q's around to help me use all the $9/90's I keep getting from Jewel. (Those $3 pizza & $2 chips WTs help a lot too!)

Wonder why some get $ off and some get frees? Could it be size of house or how you answered some questions like "Do you entertain" or "talk to a lot of people daiy?" etc.?

I think that's exactly it...when I answered these, I said that we do entertain and that I talk a lot (which I do IRL...not as good with the one-liners here on the board!). I think the other question that snags the frees for me is whether people seem to listen to your opinion or ask you for advice...and I always say yes. Of course, most of the people getting my advice haven't asked...and are forced to listen (i.e. husband and kids!)...guess it all traces back to the bigmouth part!

Back