What's new

Laser Keyboards

haha, I guess thats just America for you.

Yeah but Canada is mostly trees. There's so much wildland that it's obvious you wouldn't have the same crime rates. Neither does Alaska and it's nearly as big as half the US just by itself.

Frost said:
Yeah but Canada is mostly trees. There's so much wildland that it's obvious you wouldn't have the same crime rates. Neither does Alaska and it's nearly as big as half the US just by itself.

bahaha, probably the funniest thing I've seen all day

Frost said:

Nicholas said:
bahaha, probably the funniest thing I've seen all day
Same here. Sadly though It is all mostly true HA HA HA

sarahpalinssexslave said:
My fists are lethal weapons.
What type of weapons though? knives, guns, swords? lol

Nicholas said:
A blunt weapon thats for sure

@Jordan check your skype :p
Oh **** sorry Lol, I miss read the posters post lol.

and sorry I get a lot of people talking to me :p Will do.

Jordan said:
What type of weapons though? knives, guns, swords? lol
I'm not Edward Scissor Hands dude. I mean because I have super strength like the Hulk.

sarahpalinssexslave said:
I'm not Edward Scissor Hands dude. I mean because I have super strength like the Hulk.
LOL not really what I meant but okay ah ha. :p I actually just miss read your post. But if your like the hulk maybe you can help me with a few people I have problems with :p

Bahaha, or more like Bruce Lee? many ways fists can be lethal

Nicholas said:
Bahaha, or more like Bruce Lee? many ways fists can be lethal
Did someone say Chuck norris?

Jordan said:
Did someone say Chuck norris?

pfft Chuck Norris is overrated, Bruce Lee was much better :D

Nicholas said:
pfft Chuck Norris is overrated, Bruce Lee was much better :D
LOL i know :p TO many Chuck norris jokes these days. However there is also Jet Li. Another famous one.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid if him lol

Jordan said:
Seems everyone carries weapons lol. I don't see a need to carry a gun though. Even if it was legal here. Just seems the more people with guns on the streets, the more excuses they will have to use it.
Not really those who chose to use it most likely got the gun illegally anyway. Most who carry weapons and own the gun legally are more on the up and up.

I have a machete, but I don't go wielding it around town.

Really, I don't feel comfortable carrying around weapons, because (to me) it seems like they just bring more problems than they're worth.

Back