What's new

Last Thing You Purchased

Naan bread for the chicken vindaloo, choli and rice I made for my brother-in-law's welcome back dinner.

ice cream for my brooding.... and I wouldn't change anthing. I like GF just the way it is
Brandon.

Me too! Very few forums allow for all walks of life; I love GF because it respects all ages, all types, all kinds of people. And it seems to cater to those who like to converse. Sweet!

YAY for me!! lolol Why am I jumping around the laptop table?? *looks around and sits down* I will be buying M&M's for the baby brother.

I just picked up this book for leo
a friend of our made it :)

http://twitpic.com/39tv18/full

197908316.jpg

full

That's a beautiful cover. When you say "made it", do you mean he/she wrote it, or did the illustrations, or both?

Wow.

Today I purchased some silicon spray for car doors during really cold weather so they don't freeze shut. I've never had a problem before, but you never know.

Was it good?? What is it about?? I brought pans for stuffing.

Pans for stuffing? What kind? How does your family prepare it? I'm going over to starlight diner and starting a stuffing thread. Unless there's one already there. I'll check first.

a loaf of white bread
a loaf of multigrain bread
some buns
milk
washing detergent
two tubs of margarine

I wouldn't even know how to make it. My mother won't tell me. I kknow it has carrots, chicken broth, raisins, apples, celery, white bread and other stuff. That is all I know.

That sounds like a really good stuffing.

LTP:
Pork sirloin steaks
chicken legs, back attached
snow peas
bean sprouts
carrots
1 green & 1 red bell pepper
fresh-squeezed, organic orange juice
--forgetting entirely to purchase the very item I went up to the store for--peanut oil.

Back