What's new

Last Thing You Purchased

:clap::drool::clap:<--- this is what I usually look like when I have coffee ice cream in front of me!!:D:clap:

LOL! My sister and I can totally relate to that! It's currently our favorite flavor (besides chocolate for me, that is; as far as I'm concerned, chocolate rules)

Ice cream is my favorite flavor... Does that count?? Oh and the last thing I purchased is a bag of M&M's. It costed me a **** dollar. I remember when it was .50 cents.

DON'T get me started! At 54 I have a whole arsenal of "I remember when such-and-such cost blank!" When we started buying this particular brand of ice cream about 6 or 7 years ago it cost $3.98. Now it's $7.98. And yet, I still pay...

Last thing I purchased was coffee.

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious... yeah tell me about it. Everything is so **** expensive now. It makes me worry about the future prices.

I bought a nice candy arrangement for someone who deserves it for Xmas...I just hope she gets it

Aweeee... that is sweet. I hope she gets it too. It is to earlier to buy anthing.

The last thing I purchased was a snicker bar. I was hungry and wanted some chocolate

You sure you don't have a female inside you hiding?? hmmm....

Nope, though I often think about being inside of a female LMAO ....Errr I mean look at you making me go all off topic again LOL

I just bought a nice candy arrangement in a cup for Xmas for a friend

A bluray copy of "Despicable Me". No it is not a gift. I am a closet animated-movie freak.

@ Cerberus: I have done nothing of the sort... lmfao!!!!
@Homebody: You are not the only one. Be proud I am. :D

I purchased COFFEE ICE CREAM YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back