What's new

Last TV Show You Watched

The Severing Crime Edge (Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge)

Murder, mystery, serial killers, curses, hair fetishism, all mixed together and it ends up fairly erotic.
What more could a girl ask for?

I watched a bit of Botched Bodies last, before they were reconstructing a lady's vagina from failed Labiaplasty and physically felt like I was going to throw up.
That's the first time I've ever been grossed out to the point of feeling nauseous by a television show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently rewatching 21 Jump Street, I am on disk two if season two aww yee.

Last TV show I watched was The Secret Life of the American Teenager. XD

The Legend of Korra

Studio Pierrot animated the first two episodes... be still my heart! I knew it looked a little familiar! Just slightly and only in some places, but familiar nonetheless.
FYI, most people who watch Anime should be at least somewhat familiar with Studio Pierrot. They're know for many things, but NARUTO (and NARUTO Shippuden) are the most well known.

Just sit back and let that sink in for a moment. Think of what glorious fight scenes await us! I means Studio Mir (who animated Korra's first season) is still animating the show as well, but just knowing Studio Pierrot is animating some of the episodes... I... I just... ohh~~ *swoons*

Person of Interest. I have watched the majority of Season 1 since Saturday and I am HOOKED! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I'm still watching Person of Interest. It is brilliant. I am currently up to Season 2 now.

Back