What's new

Last TV Show You Watched

Fate/Zero

The dub... it's, it's...!
SO FABULOUS!!!

They even left the line "You're as good as naked before my spear" in there!
Bless you Aniplex of America for this wonderful dub! And bless you VIZ Media's Neon Alley for airing it~~~ <3

cast.jpg

The best TV show ever AKA Desperate Housewives AKA the show that makes Tommy cry and laugh everyday.

The last Tv show that I watched was a show called Orange Is The New Black. The show is fairly new, although the entire season has already been made and it has already aired. it is a series produced by Netflix, and so if you want to see it you must pay on Netflix to see it. Of course you could download it illegally if you wanted to lol, which is what I did.

It is based on a true story actually. I only found this out after watching all thirteen episodes. But it is about a woman's struggle to get used to jail. The show is very funny and I thoroughly fell in love with all of the characters. It is not often that a show with such a big cast is capable of this. I only dislike one character, and he is supposed to be hated. he is this perverted, bent, police officer who abuses his power in the prison. Apart from that, each characters story is very unique and interesting - especially the transgendered character.

Back