What's new

Let's continue to get to know our fellow CWer's............

So, you dunt love Me?! :pout:

I'm feeling needy rt now!! :cartwheel:

Needy as in you need a hug :huggy: or as in you need another drinky?? :bowing:

Well just in case it's the first, :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Hey Liz,
When I was in college 18-21 years of age, I always bragged that I would have 8 kids. I didn't get married until I was 30. It took a while to find my prince but he was worth the wait.

DH is like you and did not want kids ( he knew from an early age) and he was very upfront with me. I was OK with that and I am perfectly content now to be an auntie to 12 amazing kids. We are both happy with our decision and I have no regrets what so ever.

You are still young. Your prince will come when the time is right for you. You are a good person and I know good things will come to you, probably when you least expect them.

Thank you for sharing that! I hope to have lots of nieces and nephews someday. I think my sister plans on having a largish family; I'm not sure about my brother, but he's only 23 so we'll see.

We got an order today for 2 small machines so georgie's gonna get back to bein a busy girl. :hiphip:

http://www.bertsche.com/

Here's what I do... Thank God it's gonna get a little busy for a little while. I love what I do... when there's work to do. :cartwheel:

Glad to hear your job is getting busy! That doesn't mean they're gonna make you work 4 days a week, does it? That would totally mess up your week. You'd have no hump day!!:lol:

I am a stay at home mom right now but looking for a part time job to get out of the house.

I administer Flexible Spending Accounts and do office work.

Back