What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing now?

I am finally able to get back to working my seo and posting on the forums. Had to spend all day preparing my taxes and realizing I made $1400 mistake on last years taxes. More I have to do now. I'm just glad that most of this years are finished except having to pay in some more on a payment plan. New to being self employed, so I'm new to the whole, paying my own taxes thing. . . . . And I'm just sitting here.

I am sitting in my dark living room looking out the patio doors. (no Internet hookup till Thursday)

Yup, taxes can be a **** if your self employed with little expenses such as website work.

I am thinking about yet another character to make. Trying out my first furry character. It is a little complicated.

I am trying not to fall asleep on the computer.

Well I role play with the characters I make so I was think of making a character with the red horse in the picture. He is suppose to be a male horse but I might play him as a male wh dress as a girl. I don't know that was my idea. It hard for me to think of back storiesfor any of my characters. I have a few characters with back stories but the others are all... Empty.

View attachment 4206

Attachments

• Wowzer.jpg
    Wowzer.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 15
I am happy that this day is almost finally over.

I am thinking over possible interview for tomorrow.
I am trying not to fall asleep on the computer.

Well I role play with the characters I make so I was think of making a character with the red horse in the picture. He is suppose to be a male horse but I might play him as a male wh dress as a girl. I don't know that was my idea. It hard for me to think of back storiesfor any of my characters. I have a few characters with back stories but the others are all... Empty.

View attachment 4404

Cool!

icephoenix.. what kind of RPG's do you play? Any that are really awesome? Any MMORPGs you like? Did you ever play or hear of Rappelz?

Sorry for the ton of questions... I'm just a huge fan of MMORPGs and Xbox RPGs!

I am at work thinking I would much rather be in bed.

icephoenix.. what kind of RPG's do you play? Any that are really awesome? Any MMORPGs you like? Did you ever play or hear of Rappelz?

Sorry for the ton of questions... I'm just a huge fan of MMORPGs and Xbox RPGs!

I am at work thinking I would much rather be in bed.

Well I haven't played a RPG in a while but I am so into Fable 2 and I am still into Final Fantasy. I haven't really played any MMORPGs. I use to also play Vampire: The Masquerade but that was in HS. I have a PS2 so I have Jax and Daxter, Devil May Cry but I think that was a shooter game as well. I do like playing RPGs though. I have never heard of Rapplez.

I am watching TV and answering emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back