What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to see the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes this afternoon.

^Oo! I want to see that one! Let me know if it's any good.

I am getting ready for bed after playing Star Wars Monopoly with my nephew for 3 hours straight.:rolleyes:

I am flying around on a new computer that had to be purchased today after mine trashed out last night.
I got a hell of a deal though :)

Good on ya, B.!

I am doing a happy dance. After a five year search I finally found a farm that sells pie cherries. I get to buy them in 2 weeks. There will be some major canning and freezing coming up that weekend, let me tell you!

I am beginning to think I picked up some sort of virus at the Farmer's Market yesterday...

I am hoping you're feeling better today Homebody.

I am having the best time today, just playing with the nephews and puttering about the house.:wavespin:

made this for my gf.

Attachments

• love.png
    love.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 33
I am making dinner.

So you do canning Homebody, how interesting. How long have you been canning?

I am catching up on emails and other stuff.

My sister, mother and I have been canning my whole life, off and on. There was a period there of about ten years where I didn't do any; but now that we have the house and are able to grow stuff, and enough kitchens to spread out a little, we're back to it. Jams and jellies and pickles, mostly; but I do love to can some small jars of vegetables and tomatoes, for stews and soups in the winter. And fruit when I can get it; lovely peaches and apricots this time of year, and now I have finally found sour pie cherries (I think I mentioned this, not sure) next week, so it will be a whirlwind of preserving for that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back