What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Homebody.

I am taking care of my grandson today.

^ How nice for the both of you! I don't believe I've asked how old your grandson is?

I am killing myself laughing over the newest note my nephew left me. It's a bit too long for "I Am"--I'll stick it on the blog.

He'll be three on Aug 21st.

I am having my hot tea right now.

I am so jealous. Three is the best age ever. And then it just gets better and better.

I am going to do a little reading before bed-time.

How old is your nephew Homebody?

I am going to be very busy today.

My beloved nephews are 8 and 9. The 9-year-old and I have a special connection, however. He's the one who wrote me the notes. I wouldn't change their ages for the world, but I gotta tell ya, I miss three. You can swing 'em around in your arms and cuddle and kiss them and they love it. Kenneth (the 9-year-old) feels awkward if he gets cuddled and kissed right now, although he makes sure he gets goodbye hugs and goodnight kisses from me. But it's not the same as enfolding that dear little body into your arms. (sigh):cloud9:

I am going to write a grocery list for tomorrow and then go to bed.

Awwwww. Right now my grandson is like that. He just loves the hugs and smooches. They do grow up fast don't they.

I am going to settle down and watch some tv.

^ The downside to having a wardrobe. Or even just a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt.

I am going to do a little reading and then go to bed.

I am going to watch Taps (Ghost Hunters) tonight at 11:00 pm :)

Attachments

• 1314395315281.jpg
    1314395315281.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back