Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing now?

Alternating between posting & playing "AdventureQuest"

What are you doing now?

payroll today....all time cards need to be turned in ... lol

What are you doing now?

Waiting for Microsoft's partner people to get off hold with their licensing people and conference me in.

What are you doing now?

too hot today to do much of anything.
wife should be on her way back from colorado.12 hour drive.

What are you doing now?

I spent the whole afternoon home with hubby doing bookwork. I am now doing a little bit of posting while I am making dinner. Then I need to go to the store to get some dog food. Then I might do some more posting later on in the evening.

Hope all of you had a great day. :nod:

What are you doing now?

Cleaning up the customer database to kill time.

What are you doing now?

Its a Tuesday morning and time for work. Talk to all of you later and hope you have a great day.

What are you doing now?

Waiting for the hair dye to finish its work so I can get ready for the day.

What are you doing now?

Wife and daughter got drove in from colorado around 5 this morning. Sure didn't want to come to work this morning.

What are you doing now?

I'm home from work now and staying cool in my bedroom with the air conditioners on.

What are you doing now?

Its Wednesday and another day of work. Hope all of you have a great day. I have no idea what I'll be doing after work today, hope to talk to all of you later. :nod:

What are you doing now?

I'm home now. later on I have to go to the bank and the store since I'm going to Lake Compounce (I think thats how you spell it) Its an amusement park and my daughter and son will be going with me early tomorrow morning. Talk to all of you later.

What are you doing now?

Good morning Soupers. Today if Friday and you know what that means. Movie day. Going to see Harry potter in a few hours. Thats after I do a few errands this morning and clean my house. Talk to all of you later. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

What are you doing now?

happy movie going rosebud....and speaking of witchcraft and all....hope your friday the thirteenth isn't too unlucky

What are you doing now?

sheesh......just paid a plumber to repair the garbage disposal.......someone put a nickel down the kitchen sink......so it cost $ 85.00 to fix a 5 cent problem.

What are you doing now?

hope your friday the thirteenth isn't too unlucky

Thank you iitywimcify. So far it's going very well.

$85.00 wow!! Hopefully this is the only problem you have today Iitywimcify.

What are you doing now?

Good morning Soupers. Its a Saturday morning and house work is calling my name...lol Then loads of bookwork and invoicing that needs to be done today. Hopefully I'll be done with my work later on this afternoon to enjoy the weather. Talk to you later...:nod:

What are you doing now?

since we were away for almost 2 weeks,i need to cut the grass,(very bad) and work on pool,had cover on it.water is very warm

What are you doing now?

Marthon fracking sneezing. I hate allergy season. I think I lost an eyeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back