What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing now?

Finishing up unfinished projects from yesterday and hoping I can get them complete before noon. Other than that, it's just being on-call for the people who've rented the office.

What are you doing now?

Wow is it hot outside. Had to go work for the business in the field today. Feel better that I took a shower...all cooled off now. I'm going to lay down and enjoy the air conditioner in my bedroom.. Stay cool people..lol

What are you doing now?

Good morning Soupers...It is Wednesday and time for me to go to work. Talk to all of you later. :nod:

What are you doing now?

Its a rainy day..so my family is home watching movies today..Hope you have a great day ...see you all later.

What are you doing now?

Trying to stay out of my boss's way. He got a ticket on the way to pick me up this morning and has been grouching and grumping since.

What are you doing now?

Oooooo Pxyi sorry to hear that...Hope tomorrow will be a better day for both of you..

Having some coffee now and making dinner.

What are you doing now?

Coffee sounds good. Think I'll go make some since I'm waiting on a hard drive to format...

What are you doing now?

Its Thursday morning. Bonjour Soupers. Comment vas tu?

Going to work right now. Wonders if the workers will be in today. We're to have another thunderstorm this afternoon. Talk to all of you later.

What are you doing now?

Working on getting up and around. Don't have to be in to work for another two hours yet, so I'm hoping on a slow day.

What are you doing now?

How was your boss at the end of the day feeling pyxi?

Well I went to work, cleaned house, did a little bit of bookwork. Now I'm posting. Not too sure what I'll be doing this afternoon. Hubby went to pick my son on the job site, he's not feeling too well. hope you all have a great day.

What are you doing now?

Going outside for a few minutes to enjoy the weather before it rains this afternoon.

What are you doing now?

i hope Rosebud is smart enough to come in from out of the rain.....she might get too wet. :nod:

What are you doing now?

Oh its not raining yet, but it will soon.

What are you doing now?

Well today a driver was to come in and drive the boys to work up to a property we take care of in Massachusetts. Now since this guy didn't come into work I have to drive. :(:( and I thought I was going to have the whole day off, bummer. And I won't be home until dinner time. Oh well have to make best of the situation. I need to make a few calls, pay some bills, that will keep me busy for awhile. Or I can do some creative writing.

Hope all of you have an awesome day and talk to you tonight.

What are you doing now?

Well wife is on her way to colorado and will be gone till Monday. I wonder how much trouble i can get into.

What are you doing now?

Just checking in with soup. seeing how you all are.

Not really had much chance to log in here really =[

What are you doing now?

Killing time while the new hard drive array formats. With 2.78TB, it's going to be a while.

What are you doing now?

Its a Saturday and I know my hubby will want to go to the movies today. After the movies we need to go grocery shopping. Hope you all have a great day. :nod:

What are you doing now?

Going to see the movie hairspray at 3:00 this afternoon. Anyone seen it yet?

What are you doing now?

Going to play a computer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back