What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing now?

After dinner, clean the kitchen, wash the dishes. Post some more and then watch some t.v. with hubby. Hope you all had a great day.

What are you doing now?

Good morning Soupers. Its another work day for me and for our employee's. Talk to you later. :nod:

What are you doing now?

Home now doing some book work.

What are you doing now?

Sorted the holiday, sent back my new jacket, and currently waiting for my mum to come home.

ah what a day -.-

What are you doing now?

Just finished making dinner for my family. Now I'm going to post for awhile...take a break here and there and then play a game later on tonight. Hope everyone had a great day, I sure did....:nod::nod::nod::nod:

What are you doing now?

After posting on my computer this morning, I'll be going to work. I'm not sure if my hubby will want to see a movie this afternoon or not, but I'll let you know...lol

What are you doing now?

Not really done anything apart from exercise, time to go dust off my xbxo =]

What are you doing now?

Need to do a little bit of bookwork before I head off to the movies with my hubby. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday afternoon.

Just got a call from my hubby no movies today so I can do bookwork this afternoon. Yeahhhhh!!!

What are you doing now?

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving with my hubby and daughter to Boston Museum of Science. At least I get a Thursday off from work. Hope you all have a great day. Talk with you later on that evening.

What are you doing now?

Celebrating that I've finished a web page, a server, and a new computer install and I haven't even been at work an hour.

What are you doing now?

Yeahhh pyxi...way to go. :)

Well its Friday. Another day of work. I'm not sure what I'll be doing this afternoon. I could go to the movies, or stay home doing bookwork. I know tonight is poker night for the men in this family and that is when my daughter and I take off for the beach. I hope it doesn't rain on us tonight, since my daughter and I will be playing miniature golf. Any way I'll talk to all of you later.

What are you doing now?

Friday is movie day...talk to all of you later. :nod:

What are you doing now?

must be a long movie if rosebud's last posting is a friday post.....

What are you doing now?

Listening to my kids argue over who's turn it is on the X box, not realizing that the FREAKING TV IS GOING OFF ANYWAYS.

HA HA HA

I'm such a cruel mommy.

What are you doing now?

Hi ity how u doing. maybe we could chat on yahoo ity?

What are you doing now?

Kickin' back, reading waiterrant, and calling it a day despite the fact I've got an hour till I can leave. Spent the last three work days consumed by the busy and now I'm (more or less) caught up. Hooray!

What are you doing now?

I am reading up on MGB starting system

What are you doing now?

working on site tokens for the next medieval event

What are you doing now?

I'm trying to get myself to go to sleep. It isn't working very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back